• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by cp.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • singletrack android app
  • cp

I’ve always used pocketmags on my tablet but noticed in the premier section there’s some detail about a singletrack android app… But in play store it doesn’t appear. Is the st android app no more or am I missing something?

deadkenny
    Free Member

Odd, but yes it’s not coming up if you search for it as the instructions say to do.

I’ve still got it under My Apps, though I only have Android on my phone and I uninstalled it due to lack of memory on my antique phone.

However it’s basically Pocketmags anyway, just only one magazine. Same company behind it and the subscription is tied up with them. I’ve managed to get the Pocketmags app on my Windows tablet to work with my Singletrack sub also, though the app is terrible and keeps crashing.

Easiest thing for me is to just download the PDFs from the Premier archive.

spud-face

I dicked around trying to find that for ages – possibly i ended up emailing the modlords for a link (but can’t seem to find the reply in my account). Whichever, when I did finally find it, it didn’t work for whatever flavour of android my hand-me-down htc desire uses. So i’ve still never read an episode of STW.

cp

Bit more to the story… I reinstalled cyanogen and gapps on my tablet a few days ago. All other apps and subscription services I use work (drive, play music, other cycling mag apps). To begin with, pocketmags wasn’t even showing up in the play store. It is now though, so have installed that. Stw mag app still does not appear though…..

If its just a skinned pocketmags, I’m not so bothered, in quite like pocketmags so happy to keep using it. Just wondering now why stw appear doesn’t show up for me in play store.

simon1975
    cp

Yes it does ta. Still doesn’t show up on a search though!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘singletrack android app’ is closed to new replies.