• This topic has 15 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by dot.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Singlespeed entries wanted………
  • Brownbacks
    Free Member

After going to all the trouble of getting prizes and sponsorship for singlespeeders (thanks Charlie, thats CHARLIE THE BIKEMONGER support our sponsors! 😉 ) we had no-one riding one…

come on guys and girls where are you? 🙂

MrSparkle

Well, i was at the Inov8 iroc but I will try to get to the next one. Maybe that climb from the car park to the course puts all the SSers off! 😉

juan
    Free Member

what where when?

Brownbacks
    Free Member

I’ve done it on SS and I’m a fat race organiser busy training for the waistline championships!! 😉

the event is the Brownbacks race series 4th, 17th , 31st May

http://www.brownbacksracing.co.uk

pre entry recommended, just declare yourself as a SS at the sign-on tent. SS is run in parallel to main cats so if you are fast you can get two lots of prizes!!

sharki
    Free Member

I’m broken an would be lucky to be able to even make the last event 🙁

postierich
    Free Member

Anyone going up from the Midlands that I could blag a lift from,to earlier start in the bus for me unless you do camping on site.

Aidan
    Free Member

You’re too far from the SSer’s natural habitat – posing in the South East.

Brownbacks
    Free Member

Sorry, no camping yet and the area is surprisingly poor for sites, we plan to talk to one of the local farmers about it for the future but it may take a while due to planning, lack of facilities etc

one of the organisers has B&B ambitions but thats in Ramsbottom and we leave for the site at 07:00!

STW are camping in the quarry bowl but that’s not feasible for us

if you email info@brownbacksracing.co.uk letting us know where you are we can send an email out to those on the list to see if you can get a lift

Brownbacks
    Free Member

we see SS as a northern activity as it saves us poor/tight northerners a fortune in drive train every winter 😉

Aidan
    Free Member

LOL – yeah I started when I lived in the semi-North of Birmingham. Good luck with the event!

trio25
    Free Member

I’m thinking of singlespeeding it, although my one attempt I couldn’t get up the climb. So hoping I can afford to do the next one.

terrahawk
    Free Member

I’ll do it on a SS next time. Shame I didn’t do it the other day and win the prize by default ah?

terrahawk
    Free Member

ah? = eh?

grr.

dot
    Free Member

I very nearly SS’s it, changed my mind last minute. I’ll SS next time and beat Terrahawk into mush 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

dot – Member
    I very nearly SS’s it, changed my mind last minute. I’ll SS next time and beat Terrahawk into mush

I’ll hold your coat.

dot
    Free Member

Well thank you Sir, can’t make that the next one but the one after that the prize is mine, I tell you, MINE!!! Muuuwwwahhhhh ! 😈

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Singlespeed entries wanted………’ is closed to new replies.