Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • SingleDrivingGodWorld – Why was I road-raged?
  • bails

Spoke to the police this evening. Officer suggested he went round for a quiet chat as these things are often “heat of the moment” rather than because the perpetrator is some master criminal.

The officer went round to the address of the registered keeper, a woman, and asked who had been driving. She refused to say, so he asked her to just pass on the message to calm down and she refused again. At some point during their chat the bloke I ran into comes down from his hiding place upstairs and is pretty aggressive towards the police, saying that they shouldn’t be talking to his missus, shouldn’t have come round to his house etc. He also says I was deliberately getting in their way, was flicking the Vs at them, was driving really slow to hold them up and asking for a fight but then bottled it!

Plod finishes the chat and gets back to the station to finds that the bloke has phoned up and made a complaint against the officer for coming round to his house!

piemonster

A well rounded human being then

wrightyson
    Free Member

Keep your eyes peeled for him over the next few weeks! Sounds like the kind of tool who’ll be out looking for “a word” !

bigyinn
    Free Member

Give the thug’s behaviour towards the police I think it’s safe to say the guy is a grade a cretin and bails is in the clear.
    Plus I think he’s inadvertently volunteered to have his car randomly pulled over for spot checks for the next year.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘SingleDrivingGodWorld – Why was I road-raged?’ is closed to new replies.