Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • Singledatingtrackworld: Give me ideas for a first-date challenge….
  • brooess
    Free Member

Ok. Some I’m off on a first date on Thursday and she’s got this idea that I have to complete some kind of challenge beforehand – the ‘eating a doughnut without licking your lips’ type-of-thing…

I think it’ll be more fun if we turn this into a competition where we both have to complete the same challenge at the same time e.g. number of grapes we can fit into our mouths…

We’ll be in a bar so it’s got to be socially acceptable in a public place… and I’m not an exhibitionist!

Keep it clean!

portlyone

First person to make the baby Jesus weep?

binners

Have you lit your own farts before? I can think of no more dignified way of spending an evening, than competing to see who can fire the biggest jet of flames out of their arse

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jamiep
    Free Member

Neck a pint then see how much of the alphabet you can burp?

totalshell

sounds a lovely girl , i suspect first base might not be achieved.

i prefer a cinema first time out.. its dark so no one will see you if the date resembles the rear of a red passenger carrying vehicle and you can leave discreetly half way through without been seen..on the other hand should the unbelivebale happen and the date turns out to be way out of your league you have an hour and a half before the lights come on before they will realise thier mistake..

totalshell

sounds a lovely girl , i suspect first base might not be achieved.

i prefer a cinema first time out.. its dark so no one will see you if the date resembles the rear of a red passenger carrying vehicle and you can leave discreetly half way through without been seen..on the other hand should the unbelivebale happen and the date turns out to be way out of your league you have an hour and a half before the lights come on before they will realise thier mistake..

5thElefant
    Free Member

Times have changed. There was one very clear challenge on a first date when I was a lad.

iamsporticus
    Free Member

thread bookmarket

hora
    Free Member

Tell her you managed to **** 8 times over a picture of Sheryl Cole.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Recite Beowulf in full from memory in Old English.

People ask some odd things here, don’t they?

jambalaya
    Free Member

“Eat a Cadbury’s Flake in the style of a 1980’s advert” … you should provide the flake and download the soundtrack “only the crumbliest flakiest chocolate …” – tutorials are available on youtube 8)

messiah
    Free Member

Test the gag reflex… deep throat a king size mars bar.

sweepy
    Free Member

If she’s telling you what to do on a first date it doesn’t look promising for the future if you ask me.

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Ping pong? Mechanical bull??

atlaz
    Free Member

Tell her that the challenge is to last a first date with her after trying to turn the whole thing into some moronic version of the crystal maze. And that you’d rather go out with the bald bloke from the crystal maze.

wwaswas

I have to complete some kind of challenge beforehand

so you have to do something odd before you meet up and then tell her how it went?

odd.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

her mother/sister?

luffy105
    Free Member

russian roulette with two shot glasses and a sachet of picolax?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Traditionally I believe you’re supposed to slay a dragon or rescue a princess from a tower. Eating a doughnut seems a bit lame.

DezB
    Free Member

How about going dressed as your favourite Fast Show character? Hers is quite clearly…

annebr
    Free Member

??? I don’t know why but I always thought you were a girl. Odd.

rickmeister

russian roulette with two shot glasses and a sachet of picolax

which will provide a night which you both will remember forever ..

baby
    Free Member

Find something like this- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=coolcherrytrees.games.reactor&hl=en

Then try and win a second date from her.

FuzzyWuzzy

messiah was winning but he’s just been pipped at the post by mikewsmith in my book. Oh and +1 for bizarre thing to be doing on a first date – you’re supposed to let the crazy out slowly once you have them hooked.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Clearly she enjoys something challenging, try your personality 😆

69er
    Free Member

Mate, be careful. This doesn’t sound like the ideal start to a relationship…. if you get to date 2 and there’s a more significant challenge – RUN!

Odd.

nwgiles

5thElefant – Member
    Times have changed. There was one very clear challenge on a first date when I was a lad.

why what did you try and put in your mouth?

miketually
    Free Member

??? I don’t know why but I always thought you were a girl. Odd.

You’re assuming the OP is a man just because the date is a woman? It’s 2013, you know.

😉

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

If she’s telling you what to do on a first date it doesn’t look promising for the future if you ask me.

This.

What happened to going out for a drink and a chat and seeing if you have anything in common, why the need to ‘jazz up’ proceedings with challenges and the like. Will converastion be so sparse that she needs to create a talking point?

She sounds like a loon.

Gunz
    Free Member

She sounds wacky, I’d give it three weeks before she morphed into the sort of girlfriend who would call you at two in the morning, drunk, to make sure you weren’t with someone else. I think your challenge is to invent another girlfriend/dying relative quickly.

glupton1976
    Free Member

If you do take up any challenge you will have failed this test. Dont know what the test is? You’ve failed that test too.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Oooh, is it a GTFOOH (get the f out of here!) test, said in an Eddie Murphy style?

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

If you want a challenge I’ve a kitchen needs regrouting—your date’d be dead impressed 8)

annebr
    Free Member

miketually – Member

You’re assuming the OP is a man just because the date is a woman? It’s 2013, you know.

No 😛 I checked his profile and I’ve not met any girls (as yet) called Bruce.

allthegear
    Free Member

I have… 😉

annebr
    Free Member

😀 as a first name?

fasthaggis

Balance two forks and a toothpick on the edge of a glass.( google it )
    If it doesn’t go well you can always get the fork out of thereleave .

traildog
    Free Member

I thought everyone from Australia was called Bruce. Including the girls.

miketually
    Free Member

I have…

as a first name?

I’m saying “yes” 🙂

traildog
    Free Member

Seeing who can drink the most.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘Singledatingtrackworld: Give me ideas for a first-date challenge….’ is closed to new replies.