Ladies and disreputable gentlemen… welcome one all all, welcome back to the occasional eurovision one speed slogan contest.
The prestigious panel of judges: Charlie The Bikemonger, Glen Morangie and Buddy Bubbakush have shortlisted the favorites.
Needless to say that there were many great and indeed worthy entries that did not make the final cut but were incredibly good… yadda yadda yadda, don’t cry, its not that important, shut the hell up, you think you’ve got problems, you make me so sick, … etc…
The uber prestigious “Bikemonger Wisecracker” headset spacer bottle opener will be awarded to one of the following gifted drunks:
• Nothing Changes - Mr Nutt
• Talent Compensator - Wildrnes
• By Heck No Rear Mech - Crisp bacon
• Bob Marley’s Wailers Smoked My Derailleurs – Charlie The Bikemonger – don’t vote for this as I have already ordered these.
• Mine’s A Single - Well hung
• What would Jesus ride – Charlie again
• Only The Chain is Stressed – Lion Heart
• More Balls Than Lance – Muddy@RSEguy
• My Bikes Gonna kill yo Mamma – Single speed dan, with a zappa reference, sweet.
• More Gonads than gears – Single speed dan
• Are you paying too much for your car insurance – Scant
• Crank one off – Ski
• I am not a number I am 32:16 – Mr sparkle
• Thumbs are for clits not shifters – Charlie again, wish he would **** off
• Legs Like Pistons – liver like shit - Smee
Cast your votes now….*
* lines are now open but will close at some point towards the bottom of this bottle of Railroad Red, your vote may not be counted, you may not count, you may not matter, you are made of matter but its only the sub atomic bombardment from space that makes you matter. Votes will be charged with drunken disorderly.