Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Single parent 2young kids, Holdiay Alps or Riviera suggestions
  • Sui
    Free Member

Evening all. Need some suggestions to take my 4 and 6 year old for a week away relatively last minute (next weekend). Will just be me and the kids, so could do with something good for youngsters. I’ve promised a foreign break so initially looking at Alps or the Riviera (needs a beach /lake of some form. Willbe driving. Kiddies are 4 and 6 if it helps.

Ta all..

m0rk
    Free Member

Vendee. Long long drives otherwise with nippers

Sui
    Free Member

cheers monk, the kids have done a few long (south italy) journeys so not too much of an issue (within reason). I had thought about brittany, but keen on either an Italy (sun) fix or Alps fix.

spaniardclimber
    Free Member

Check Ile de Ré, not far, it was recommended to me by a french friend.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Garda? Loads of great stuff for kids, gardaland, montebaldo cable car, cracking water sports. Food was a lot cheaper than I expected too.

thebrowndog
    Free Member

What about one of those big French campsite complexes like this one?. Lots of them are on lakes with heaps of kid-friendly activities. Most have cabins for rent to you shouldnt need a tent if you can find one with vacancies.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Lake Garda/Como or Lugano.

La Rochelle/Carnac/Morbihan.

martinhutch

How about Lac Sainte Croix at the foot of the Verdun Gorge? Has beach, swimming, campsites, stunning countryside etc. Might be a little bit cheaper than some of the riviera resorts too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Single parent 2young kids, Holdiay Alps or Riviera suggestions’ is closed to new replies.