Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Single lock ring lock ons – What are the options?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

I like th elook of the spesh enduro (pricey) and Pro Koryak. Any others to look at? Looking at 31mm diameter btw and 130mm length

robarnold
    Free Member

Bontrager race lite. Most comfy grips I’ve ever used, pretty thin but still excellent. Inner ring locks on meaning I can gain an extra 20mm of bar width by hanging them out a little.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Giant do a very good “own brand” single ring lock on, dont think they sell online though

Frankers
    Free Member

What about the new a Hope ones

scaredypants

Inner ring locks on meaning I can gain an extra 20mm of bar width by hanging them out a little.

Wow – I hope the fit of the grip to the lockring is secure 😯

cp

Any and cut one end off? Tis what I do as I don’t like the clamp on the outside

cp

Inner ring locks on meaning I can gain an extra 20mm of bar width by hanging them out a little.

I do this too

robarnold
    Free Member

Wow – I hope the fit of the grip to the lockring is secure

It is, I’d know about it pretty quickly if that wasn’t the case 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I used the Pro’s a fair bit, nice grips never moved. The ends got trashed first though as you would expect.

tomaso
    Free Member

On ONe Half Bob £6.99

Pridds

Are there any of these that use an actual lock collar as they all seem to have special ones. Was hoping to get one that i can use with my KS seatpost lever.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Single lock ring lock ons – What are the options?’ is closed to new replies.