Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Simpsons Lego minifigure swap club
  • iain1775
    Free Member

Know there are a few Lego fans on here
    Anyone, or their kids collecting these?
    My daughter is and was disappointed to get scratchy today so would like to swop for a different figure
    If you have or want any swops, or have any swops to sell post them here

Drac

Only bought 2 so far and I my youngest got Lisa the eldest got Flanders. No I’m not jealous of her.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I’ll swap you a marge simpson for the scratchy figure. We got two marge simpsons today 🙁

Edit: when I say we, I obviously mean my children….. That I will probably have one day.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Duffer
    Free Member

We got a Lisa and a Krusty the other day. The staff at the Lego shops can often discern them just by feeling the packets… Might be worth a trip to your local one if you’re after a specific character?

Drac

Ooops sorry it was Maggie not Lisa.

iain1775
    Free Member

Favoured
    I’ve she has Marge already

Duffer
    Nearest Lego shop is Manchester, 100 miles away 🙁

ebygomm
    Free Member

Can’t help the OP, but we also have a spare scratchy to swap

thelazysunbather
    Free Member

I’ve got Bart, Homer and Marge to add to the swap pile.

zilog6128

The staff at the Lego shops can often discern them just by feeling the packets

Anyone can do this! You just have to get over yourself and be prepared to stand there mauling the packets like some kind of nutter! Part of the fun of collecting them now for us is ID-ing the figures in the packets. Haven’t had a duplicate now since series 4 which is when we started “feeling” 😀

The Simpsons are actually some of the easiest to identify (especially Krusty and Marge by their hair). Just look at what is unique about each figure e.g. accessories, etc. The only ones who are tricky to tell apart are Ralph & Millhouse so depending on how it goes I may have one of those to swap at some point!!

Kryton57

We’ve got 67, having just sold 19 on Ebay for more than we paid for them – crazy stuff.

Let me know what you want as we’ve still got some duplicates.

*Apparently the Starbucks man is the spit of me.

Drac

I want a Ralph one might have to get some more later. Bought 2 Lego Movie ones the other day and one was Emmet so the kids are happy as they have an Emmet each.

zilog6128

We’ve got 67, having just sold 19 on Ebay for more than we paid for them

Simpsons figures or minifigs in general? I’m guessing the latter! Lego is a pretty sound investment anyway I reckon, but especially the figures (that’s my excuse anyway!)

thelazysunbather
    Free Member

Just got ANOTHER Marge, think my ‘packet feeling’ needs improvement.

Kryton57

Simpsons figures or minifigs in general? I’m guessing the latter! Lego is a pretty sound investment anyway I reckon, but especially the figures (that’s my excuse anyway!)

Mini figures in general….

choppersquad
    Free Member

I was looking for a Yetifan mini figure which look pretty cool, but unsurprisingly they’re all sold out.

technicallyinept
    Free Member

I’ve only got Lisa so far but tempted just to buy a whole set.

Been meaning to frame my minifigure collection for a while. Quite inspired by these
    Brett Waller Lego minifigure collection

iain1775
    Free Member

Technicallyinept
    Thats what Ive done, not with the series in particular as Simpsons is first one Ive collected but I have a few frames with custom figures in –

Beatles Help album cover (this was done professionally and inspired teh Ikea versions)
    2 of Marvel superheroes, A-Team, Toy Story and one with Elvis and Freddie Mercury
    I’ll frame the Simpsons collection when its done
    and I’ll have to stick a photo up, they look great on the wall of the spare bedroom

ebygomm
    Free Member

We have a spare Ralph

dknwhy

Got itchy the mouse to swap if anyone’s interested?

IdleJon

My 10 year old has just started collecting them (Bart and Apu so far.)

She was looking at Ebay and found Crusty for 99p so shouted to MrsIJ for permission to bid……….and offered £99. 😯

Luckily she got it for 99p and has strict instructions never to bid, etc, etc. 😉

tomhoward

Mini figures are silly money now.

Housemate bought 2 figures for £200. Each. I’ll say that again. £400 for 2, normal sized, plastic, Lego men. On purpose.

The only thing more ridiculous is that he sold them for £400. Each…

KidCragg
    Free Member

I’ve got 2 x mr burns and a Bart going spare if anyone is after swops!

After:

Lisa, grandpa, milhouse, Ralph, apu, Nelson and chief wiggum

Message me :

Ben.cragg83@googlemail.com

iain1775
    Free Member

I have them all now 🙂
    …and a spare Ned Flanders if anyone wants for £2.50 + 79p postage (£3.29- which is exactly what it cost to buy plus postage as 2nd class large letter) PP gift before it goes on eBay

matt22
    Free Member

I spent 30 mins feeling the packets by the tesco counter feeling for Barts skateboard and Maggies spiky hair and teddy. I actually got them both right, I was hero Dad for 10 mins

elliott-20
    Free Member

I can’t feel Bart’s board anywhere. So far Tesco’s and WH Smiths has, quite comprehensively, had their packets felt up.

Tempted just to go down the eBay route and save the hassle.

matt22
    Free Member

The wheels are what give it away, feel the wheels whilst staring really hard at customers

iain1775
    Free Member

Yep wheels are separate to the board so feel for two little matching dumbbell type shapes
    I gave up on feeling up Grandpa (oo-er) and went the ebay route, but picked him up cheaper than I sold my Nelson swop for

Duffer
    Free Member

How’re the collections coming on?!

So far ‘my son’ has:

Lisa X 2
    Bart
    Krusty
    Apu
    Wiggum X 2
    Marge
    Scratchy

Drac

I’ve got Ralph now so I’m happy, my daughter rummaged through the packs the other week when she went down the street. Got it spot on and came back with a Ralph.

ebygomm
    Free Member

We now have a Bart and a Marge to swap.

Still looking for a Mr Burns, Lisa and Maggie and a few more

righog
    Free Member

I know nothing of these Simpson lego people you speak of ( head in the sand ?)

But if these existed my daughter would love these lego people..Can you get them ?…Make them up from different men.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Simpsons Lego minifigure swap club’ is closed to new replies.