Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Similar to Specalized Langster?
  • tails
    Free Member

Hi,

what’s out there that’s similar to the langster with fixed gear and singlespeed hub or is the specalized the best of that type of bike?

Just having a look to see what’s out there

Thanks

Muke
    Free Member

Kona Paddy Wagon

tails
    Free Member

Cheers, I always forget Kona!

Bregante

Genesis Flyer?

I always fancied a Pearson. They used to do one called the Touche that looked lovely but I see they no longer do it. They do an aluminium one now but its a fair bit more pricey than a langster at £700

Or

brooess
    Free Member

Genesis Flyer looks nice for the ££
    Condor Tempo or Pista are very nice to ride but more like £1200 to get a full build (better quality kit all round tho)

simondbarnes

Genesis Flyer is nice. Really like mine 🙂

[url=https://flic.kr/p/ssLQEL]Bank Holiday spin[/url] by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

TiRed

Paddy Wagon is lovely, steel and rather springy. The Langster is a lot stiffer. We have one of each. If I’m honest, the Kona is the one that brings the biggest smile, but mine is rather bling. The Langster is the famous poo-brown version with cowhorn bars. But the frame is a good’un.

The Genesis will ride more like the Kona. There aren’t many other alloy fixed wheel road bikes other than the Dolan FXE. There are ANY carbon bikes any more. There are lots of steel bikes.

Merak

I have a Pearson Hanzo, that is all.

porlus
    Free Member

De Rosa do a nice one. Can’t remember its name now. Fair price as well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Similar to Specalized Langster?’ is closed to new replies.