Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Silly wake ups
  • zippykona

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIyQn9jRjP8&feature=player_embedded[/video]
    I like the lorry one.

bearnecessities

I like the internet. Cheers 😀

jojoA1
    Free Member

Wow, some of those are friggin evil!

Tom83

The guy who happily gets in the cupboard holding the tv. Had me in stitches!

johndoh
    Free Member

I actually very nearly wet myself then.

toys19
    Free Member

I laughed involuntarily at some of those, but anyone who does that is taking their life in their hands, and possibly the victims life too.

weeksy

comical 🙂

jojoA1
    Free Member

Toys, I thought that too. Survival responses in the face of what seems to be an attack can be quite unpredictable. Some were amusing, but some just downright cruel.

Sorry if I seem a killjoy. The Asian lad with the machine gun noises and the kids with the dad with the chainsaw were horrible.

sambob
    Free Member

That chainsaw one is pure evil.

chrisa87
    Free Member

Hilarious,but the kids from the chainshaw clip might need a few years of therapy.

althepal

Noted for watching in the morning for when kids aren’t coughing themselves awake..

DrP

On a trip in Thailand, I got fed up of my mate sleeping in, so wandered to the shops, got some fire crackers, and lit them in his room…absolutely priceless….
    He nearly died on a quad bike later that day, however. Which was also priceless….

DrP

Davesport

I think a little bit of wee escaped there 😆 Pure genius, especially the one with the tractor unit under tow 😀

toys19
    Free Member

Toys, I thought that too. Survival responses in the face of what seems to be an attack can be quite unpredictable. Some were amusing, but some just downright cruel.

Sorry if I seem a killjoy. The Asian lad with the machine gun noises and the kids with the dad with the chainsaw were horrible.

jojoa1, exactly, I am not drawn to slapstick or pranks as I tend to feel sorry for the victims who are forced into laughing along or seen as a miserable bugger. I generally do not like laughing at others misfortune, especially if it is deliberate. If the prankster thinks they are funny, perhaps they could be more clever and come up with some real comedy/humour…

johndoh
    Free Member

come up with some real comedy/humour…

Made me laugh.

And some of them were works of genius.

unklehomered
    Free Member

floor of mouse traps = coffee out of nose.

toys19
    Free Member

yes I should have ended that with:

…. that does not hurt or risk the health of others.

I laughed at some of them too, involuntarily, which goes to show how this type of thing appeals to the less civilised, more basic, parts of your brain.

DezB
    Free Member

I just watched the whole thing with this look on my face: 😯

Funny, but I’m bloody glad I’m not friends with (or indeed family of) people like that!

Northwind

Tom83 – Member

The guy who happily gets in the cupboard holding the tv. Had me in stitches!

He became my new hero when he just went straight back to bed afterwards as if nothing had happened.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Silly wake ups’ is closed to new replies.