Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • silk thermals anyone?
  • ton

anyone use silk thermals

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Yes. Send me your email and i’ll send the photos

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Nooooooo!!!!

What has been seen cannot be unseen!!!

Does anyone have any bleach for my mind?? The mental imagery is killing me!!!

mansonsoul
    Free Member

Nah, it’s all about icebreaker merino. I’ve been living in mine for months now.

teagirl
    Free Member

Your wardrobe must be colossal, ton! Silk liners for my gloves only and asking Santa for Merino socks 8) My feet froze last weekend.

ton

teagirl………..i never buy owt…i just ask 😀

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Wondering about these myself – anyone use them?

highclimber
    Free Member

+1 for icebreaker merino. I wear mine alllll the time (especially when its this cold)

alexxx
    Free Member

Haha weirdly I just put my thermals on and saw this on my phone! Want to exchange pictures ton? Lol surely silk thermals are just pjs?

teagirl
    Free Member

Ah, I see, Ton! You speak with such authority 😆

StefMcDef
    Free Member

I’ve got a silk baselayer long sleeved top that the other half got me for a skiing holiday.

Works really well. Without starting to sound too fetishistic, it feels nice against the skin, wicks brilliantly, combined with a merino midlayer, it’s completely non-smelly and it’s been pretty hard wearing – had it for about eight years and only now is it starting to come apart at the seams.

Just don’t let anyone see you get changed. Slightly tubby plus hairy plus peely-wally plus diaphonous is not a good look.

Hard to find though – last time I googled I couldn’t find anyone else selling them. Think she got them at a chandlery in London or at the boat show or somewhere like that.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘silk thermals anyone?’ is closed to new replies.