Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Silent Witness last night – Spoiler
  • Harry_the_Spider

Well I wasn’t expecting that!

I guess that Dr Cunningham won’t be back for the Christmas special.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Especially the violent manner as well 😯

I thought something was coming due to the nudity on a pre deceased body! Wonder where it’s going to go tonight.

Merlinman

He’s in next weeks episode 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

What? The Hungarian killer pimp missed 5 times from 6ft away and Harry was wearing a flame proof T shirt?

The wife will be delighted.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well, I’ll just have to step in to be Emilia Fox’s love interest now 😀

wwaswas

nudity on a pre deceased body

yes, they usually wait until women are laying on the slab and trying to blink without being spotted before showing them with no kit on.

allthepies
    Free Member

Shot and burned for wearing that 70’s styleeee jacket.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Maybe a stupid thought but was it him?
    All you saw when he was shot and burnt was a small part of him torso, never once did you see his face even when dead before he was set alight. Don’t know how you’d get around it but you never know.

allthepies
    Free Member

Possibly…. the burning part was a bit odd, if you’re going to shoot someone why carry a can of petrol around with you 🙂

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

There were a few references to that in the build up – that’s what the Ukranian thugs do – shoot you in the head and burn you.

Anyway, as any of us of a certain age know, a jacket like that wouldn’t require any form of accelerant to tuen into a fireball!

allthepies
    Free Member

lol, very true! Coupled with a Kevin Keegan perm you’d be a walking firebomb.

j_me
    Free Member

There were a few references to that in the build up – that’s what the Ukranian thugs do – shoot you in the head and burn you

So that they cannot identify the body. I fully expect Dr Hairy Cunnieham to make a return tonight.

Rio

But you’d think Leo would have realised if the body wasn’t Harry. After all, he’s a pathologist and the killer looked as though he had a completely different body shape. I expect Harry isn’t dead, the cliffhanger for me is how they explain it.

Harry_the_Spider

Also did anyone notice that the Hungarian lady had bandier legs than John Wayne?

allthepies
    Free Member

Next Monday’s episode -> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00yc3bm

After a major incident at the Dutch Embassy, Harry and Nikki are removed from the case when the Dutch decide to appoint their own pathologist.

He’s back! 😆

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Also did anyone notice that the Hungarian lady had bandier legs than John Wayne?

lol, that was the first thing I noticed in the opening scenes. 😀

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Interestingly, in this link http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007y6k8 the picture has the three pathologists standing infront of a bus, with harry wearing the Kevin Keegan sports jacket. As Nikki’s in the picture, it tends to suggest that he may well be alive. Perhaps Leo really is a very, very good pathologist and he rehydrates the remains, plugs him into the mains leccy supply and bingo, Harry’s back?

Moe

It’ll all be a bad dream!?

Harry_the_Spider

It’ll all be a bad dream!?

Like Above Suspicion was the other week? Because there is no way a TV network could have made and shown a program that bad.

retro83
    Free Member

the petrol was needless

(shell suits go up a treat anyway)

allthegear
    Free Member

Thank goodness Harry is coming back (maybe he struggled with the gunman and it was his body, not Harry’s, that was burned?)

Monday & Tuesday nights would not be the same without Harry!!!

Rachel

s
    Free Member

if you’re going to shoot someone why carry a can of petrol around with you

LOL, My Mrs spotted that too

Bushwacked
    Free Member

I got the impression that Leo saw Harry being ignited and as a result knew it was defo Harry.

Be an odd one to start shooting him only to kidnap him and exchange bodies all in public. 😕

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Be an odd one to start shooting him only to kidnap him and exchange bodies all in public.

Anyhing can happen in tellybox land.

Harry_the_Spider

It could have been an elaborate ploy by Mr Saab from the British Embassy to get Hairy out of danger.

DezB
    Free Member

Blimey, a Silent Witness so interesting it gets it’s own thread! And I missed it because I was watching the second part of last week’s instead 🙁

Oh and hands off Emilia, piedi, she’s mine!

ourkidsam
    Free Member

I watched Silent Witness for the first time ever last night – looks like I picked a good one to start with!

You guys can keep Emilia, it’s the bandy-legged Hungarian for me!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

DezB – I dibbed first!

Harry_the_Spider

it’s the bandy-legged Hungarian for me

You can have her. It is safe to assume that she won’t be back.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

For shame

Mounty_73

As the chap on the floor was burning…..another guy ‘Harry’ was seen briefly in the background limping away….’Harry’ was shot in the leg…

Plus, he is back next week….

🙂

KINGTUT
    Free Member

jimster
    Free Member

After a major incident at the Dutch Embassy, Harry and Nikki are removed from the case when the Dutch decide to appoint their own pathologist.

Is that the Amsterdam incident mentioned in last nights show – BBC involved in cocking up their on show shocker!! 😳

richmtb

I watched it for thhe first time last night too,

Wife (who is hungarian) spotted it was Budapest while channel hopping and we watched it.

Quite good having your own translator when there are no subtitles!

faint
    Free Member

2 different incidents.
    Harrys shooting we didn’t see.
    Execution of someone else seen by whathisname.

ART

This is no good, I was convinced Harry was a goner, now you are telling me there was a shadow ‘Harry’ staggering around, no – I don’t buy it. They’re just trying the old ‘deep fat frier’ Spooks tactic to up viewing figures… 😉

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well, I’ve iplayered the ending, and the bloke walking away didn’t seem to be limping much. And Kevin’s jacket seemed to be the target of the matches.

So who knows what’s going on

Harry_the_Spider

I’m thinking that some MI6 types have taken the opportunity to rub out a bad guy and smuggle Harry out of harms way at the same time.

If they’d told me at school that being a pathologist was all guns, bendy legged foriegn ladies and the erotic use of felt tipped pens I would have taken biology instead of woodwork.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Have you noticed that in any pathology scene involving a “dead” female, the nipples are always erect?

This wouldn’t happen for obvious reasons.

I suppose they can’t just kill the actress to get around this though. There’ll be some health & safety / legal issue with that.

Harry_the_Spider

This wouldn’t happen for obvious reasons.

Why not? They keep ’em in the fridge.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Silent Witness last night – Spoiler’ is closed to new replies.