Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Signs of a good Friday
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Sun’s out
    Beer garden
    Bbq sizzling
    Band warming up
    Beer in hand?

Doesn’t get much better 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’ve got a free night on the beer at pride park tonight. I’ve then got to rip a foul mhole out at home and replace on Saturday in the biblical rain that’s forecast. What could possibly go wrong…

Sandwich

Add some cycling and it will be as good as it gets.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yeah bikes were earlier in the week and the weekend, should just be rounding out training and ready for racing next weekweek.

mogrim

Nice and sunny here, although a bit cold. Early finish as it’s Friday, and then meeting up with old workmates for a beer or three later. Could be worse 🙂

nickc

hmmm pissing with rain here, but off to see Everything Everything later so hopefully they’ll be warming up soon.

maccruiskeen

first appointment this morning with a dentist in over 25 years. That can only be good can’t it?

mattbee

Called off work today as it would have been ‘challenging’ to paint a 170m high building in storm force winds and rain.
    Just finished my morning coffee in sunny wind free conditions….

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

might mow the lawn once my girls are napping, seems sunny and light out with nice breeze, love autumn sunny days with the trees changing colour, favourite season. It helps that my wife has just found a way to settle a couple of big debts and the ti_pin_man world looks positive. and breath. 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Been awake since 3.30.

Sun was out. Rode to work. Had the first idiot drivers I’ve seen for a while.

Now raining.

Got an occupational health assessment later.

Things can only get better!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Signs of a good Friday’ is closed to new replies.