Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • sierra cycling
  • damo1
    Free Member

they should try another company now and see how they run ,

jota180
    Free Member

TBH, I’ve been to a few including SC and thoroughly enjoyed them all.

damo1
    Free Member

that is up to you. but i will tell you and every one else ,you have a crash or need to go to hospital, you are your own i have seen it for my own eyes !

damo1
    Free Member

so for all you spelling buffs spot the mistake and well done ! just find out about the company, before you go and spend your hard earned money. check the guides are qualified, that is it from me ride safe,

Sancho
    Free Member

damo, you seem to be upset, but when i went with my friends we had a great time – alan and his wife and the guides were all good fun and we had varied rides, some days we could have done more riding and some days were thoroughly knackering, but there was never an issue around first aid or mechanic skills, it was a good trip and cheap too. The place was nice enough and the van and guides were spot on.

The DH routes were good and Peatys lines were a laugh too, plenty of variety. can’t knock it.

damo1
    Free Member

sancho we are not talking about years ago we are talking about now, i did not no other guides ,just what was there ! if you enjoyed it well done no probs just telling how i see it , yes riding really good but when i was there it was more in the van then out i blame the guide .and he new that!but when you got a company that takes your money and slags the customers off is not right . all they did when i was there was slagging a group from wales off, who went last year after a while it was just so shit they should be called sierra not cycling , im not going say any more on this but i will be doing guiding rides in that area from november as i am booked up in october. so anybody interested let me no and see the difference.see you soon sc

Trekster

Ahhhh, so competitor slags off the opposition 💡
    A bit trip Advisor stylee……
    Only done day bike and guide hire but everything seemed ok to me. Been riding for a very long time, MBL qualified and a first aider so able to judge a good guide I reckon 🙂

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

all they did when i was there was slagging a group from wales off,”

PMSL :D. That would be us I refer you to “that thread”

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/a-shambolic-week-with-sierra-cycling

and the obvious impact it had.

Damo, you have done neither your argument nor your potential new business concern any favours if you have in fact set up in competition, and I’d suggest Alan has more legitimate reason to ask for this thread to be pulled than mine (he threatened to sue me for libel). A recent thread was closed and the poster blocked as it smacked of astro-turfing by Sierra Cycling, a competitor drumming up dissent is even worse.

I think Newlands hit the nail on the head in a balanced manner.

wrecker
    Free Member

(he threatened to sue me for libel)

What a w****r

wwaswas

Near illeterate man with no shift key on keyboard joins forum to slag off a previous employer and then drops fact he is setting up in competition to them into the thread after a day or two thereby destroying any credibility previous assertions may have had.

Genius.

edlong
    Free Member

Near illeterate

oh, the ironee

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘sierra cycling’ is closed to new replies.