Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • sidi sizing help
  • tang
    Free Member

right i need some new shoes. got some xmas cash and have seen dominators for £104. ive very narrow feet and my shimano 182s were ratcheted up as far as they could go and with summer socks could go further. so im normally a 45. should i go 46? cant seem to find anywhere localish to try.

malchales
    Free Member

I

a

s are a snug but not tight fit. Also my feet are a long "8" (42) but fit fine.hope this is of some use!!

Bream
    Free Member

I'd say go one size up for summer socks, I did this for my road shoes with standard thin Sidi insoles. For my XC pair I went 2 sizes up and run thin insoles in the winter using thick socks and thicker insoles with thin socks in the summer 😉

Best of all is try them on of course but realise not always possible, just buy from CRC of somat and be prepared to send them back if they aren't the right size.

zaskar
    Free Member

47/12 fitted me ok and I use 48/13 shimano.

Any chance of trying them in a LBS?

Haze

Size 42 (8) normally, I have Dominators in 43 and they're perfect 8)

solarider
    Free Member

Where are you based? I run a 46 Sidi you could slip on for size. They are narrower than most, but not shorter. If you have narrow size 45 feet I would go for a 45 personally.

Haze

edit – I guess my feet aren't particularly narrow, but there's plenty left on the ratchet…

Jason
    Free Member

Most of my non-bike shoes are a size 45, and I find size 45 Sidi shoes a very good fit (wearing either summer socks, or woolie boolies). I did have a pair of Shimano 182 shoes (in size 45) and couldn't get on with them, I found them too tight around the toes.

organic355
    Free Member

Ive got sidi winter road boots (cant remember the name). I am normally a 42 (8) and I find they really nip my toes, but I do have hobbit feet 😀

tang
    Free Member

cheers guys. sola im in gloucestershire?? might drive to cyclesurgery in bristol if they have them in stock(wife wants an ikea trip soon…) best to make sure as knowing my luck it could go tits up in shopping/sale/internet/wrong size piffle

busydog
    Free Member

I have narrow feet and the Sidi fits me better than any other biking shoe I have tried (which is a bunch) over the past 15 years. Well made and the last couple I got the model with the replaceable lugs which works well as the rest of the shoe will likely outlast 3-4 sets of lugs.

solarider
    Free Member

Based in London, sorry. Sounds like IKEA is calling you!

Denis99
    Free Member

I've got a pair of Dominators (size 46), normally would fit into a Shimano 46, or Specialized 45.

Dominators can be bought for cheaper at Leisure Lakes at the moment.

tang
    Free Member

is that in store? dont see any online edit: found them for 90 but only in 47

Denis99
    Free Member

oh, I must have had the last pair of 46's then.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘sidi sizing help’ is closed to new replies.