• This topic has 19 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Spud.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • sidi shoes…………….mmmmmmmmmmm
  • ton

just got my 1st ever pair of sidi shoes.
    very very nice indeed.
    just like my favourite slippers………. 8)

psychle
    Free Member

they are lovely… though not so great if you have extra wide boat feet like me! They do stretch over time though, my Dragon 2's now fit me like a glove 8)

pedalhead
    Free Member

I've got fat feet. Ordered some wide Sidi's about four years ago. Still haven't arrived. Not holding breath…

ton

i have ape wide feet. got the mega's and they are plenty roomy.

psychle
    Free Member

they don't do the Dragon 2 in 'wide' (mega) sizing… more's the pity! Have had mine 3+ years now, still in excellent nick 🙂

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Awesome ain't they…

:mrgreen:

Karinofnine

Love 'em, they take whatever you throw at them and last for years and years. I find I have to buy two sizes up but now I know that it doesn't present a problem.

nickc

I've just cleaned mine after a trip away to Wales. Came up like new. Missus asked when I bought new shoes…

coming up 3 years old now.

firestarter
    Free Member

I have the mega ones too like slippers almost as comfy as my brooks saddle lol

Hadge
    Free Member

They aren't the comfiest shoes – Spesh BG for me anyway but as for quality and workmanship they are streets ahead of anyone else.

donsimon
    Free Member

Great shoes,I won't buy anything else now.

convert

Used to use Spesh BG and they were great – 5yrs out of the last pair.

Just bought a pair of mega dominators (25% off at wiggle + another 4% with topcashback) and have to say they are very nice – feel very well made and very comfy. I could have had the Spesh one with the carbon sole but all velcro straps for about the same money and i'm sure they would have been good too. Northwave & DMT also great.

Spud

Just got my first pair this past week, so far so good.

ton

i have gone from spesh bg.
    but the last set (which i have just sold) were not the same as usual.
    the squeeked very noisily and were just not comfy.

jordie
    Free Member

the inside of my dragon 2`s are not holding up very well.They are falling apart at the heels at the same point on both shoes which is not good as i thought they would last for ages.I have only had them just over a year and i never used them over the winter as i was wearing boots for 4 months.It is a pity as i really like them apart from this problem

Haze

I love my Dominators 🙂

MrOvershoot

ton – Member

i have gone from spesh bg.
    but the last set (which i have just sold) were not the same as usual.
    the squeeked very noisily and were just not comfy.

My latest pair of Spesh BG's also squeek & make my foot cramp/go numb, might go back to Sidi (first pair I had was in 1979!!)

Del

how do they size compared to the speshs Ton?

ton

obviously a lot better quality made.
    the mega's seem a fair bit wider, my spesh were a bit narrow to start with.
    and the lorica leather is supposed to be waterproof too, which is a good this.
    unlike the teabag material on the spesh bg's.

Spud

I have a 42 which are spot on, a Spesh 42 is too long for me and Shimano 42 is OK but with a very roomy toe box.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘sidi shoes…………….mmmmmmmmmmm’ is closed to new replies.