Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • SIDI Shoes SRS Screws – Where can i get some?
  • Killer
    Free Member

I ahve some SIDI SPD shoes that have the SRS system for the base of the shoes. (allows you to replace the tread of the shoes)

However, a large number of the screws have fallen out and i need some replacements.

Does anybody know where i can get any replacements?

I can't find any on-line anywhere, or find a list of SIDI stockists.

I'm based in Sheffield if there are any that are locla, but happy to buy some on-line if anybody can find any!

Hadge
    Free Member

I'm running those shoes Killer and I'll measure them up tomorrow at work and let you know the sizes you need plus a good shop where you'll get them from easy enough. I'm sure they are all the same size except for the 2 on the very front plate that are bigger but I'll let you know later ok. They'll be easy get hold of but check CRC and see if they do any replacements.

aP
    Free Member

Sidicafe

Killer
    Free Member

at sidicafe i can only buy a complete sole kit with the screws costing £30. a little more than i really want to pay for a couple of screws

Gravy
    Free Member

I have some if you want them, just send me your address. Mail addy in profile.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘SIDI Shoes SRS Screws – Where can i get some?’ is closed to new replies.