Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • SIDI Road Shoe Retailer – West Midlands?
  • andysredmini
    Free Member

Does anyone know if anywhere in the west midlands stocks Sidi road shoes?
    I fancy a new pair of shoes and like the look of some sidi’s. Last time I tried some on about 10 years ago they didn’t fit me at all and I ended up with some shimano which have been great but I fancy something brighter. I notice they now do wide fit so I fancy seeing how they fit. I don’t really want to order online and would prefer to buy from a shop I just can’t seem to find anywhere that stock them. I’m Stourbridge based. I’m pretty sure twowheels don’t but I’ll call in on my way home from work. I have tried Fred Williams I can’t find any listed on leisure lakes.

Thanks

Andy

prawny

I think Bicicelo in brum stock them, I can’t be sure, but I can have a butchers tomorrow if you want?

Edit – Nothing on their website though, they might have stopped when they had to stop selling pinarello.

andysredmini
    Free Member

Thanks I’ll give them a ring anyway. When I spoke to one shop that I know used to sell them they said the distributor had changed and unless shops signed up to the distributor at the start of the year then they don’t get trade price and would need to buy them at retail price then mark them up. Sounds messy.

aP
    Free Member

According to Saddleback’s website there are only 8 shops in the UK selling sidi cycling shoes now, this is the nearest to the West Midlands.
    2. RUTLAND WATER CYCLING LTD – WHITWELL
    WHITWELL CAR PARK, WHITWELL, NR OAKHAM, RUTLAND LE15 8BL
    SEE MORE AT: http://WWW.SADDLEBACK.CO.UK/SIDI-STOCKISTS

I’m not convinced that this is a business strategy that’s going to work – even Condor have stopped selling sidi, they must have sold loads – but their main brands are fizik, giro, mavic, spec, quoc pham.

andysredmini
    Free Member

Thanks for that. I couldn’t get the list to work. probably because there isn’t a retailer within 50 miles.

I’m going to take a punt and order them online. As much as i like to buy in a shop its just not feasible this time.

I don’t need any new ones and if they don’t fit ill send them back.

slowster
    Free Member

Sport Pursuit have some Sidi shoes on their website at the moment, including 3 road models in Mega width (but I have not looked to see what selection of sizes they have).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SIDI Road Shoe Retailer – West Midlands?’ is closed to new replies.