Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • sidi bullets v's specialized bg sport
  • karnali
    Free Member

need a new pair of shoes ian get specialized bg sports (had before and like and use the orad equivalent) for about 63 or a pair of sidi bults for 72. never used sidis but saw them on offer today. are they muchbetter than the spec's both3 velco straps. just intersted to see what folk think

scaredypants

all about yer feet I reckon

I have 2 prs of spesh & wouldn't look anywhere else unless they changed them totally in terms of fit (previously tried diadora, shimano, nike)

brakes
    Free Member

they are very different shoes, specialized are a lot less stiff
    maybe try them on in a shop first

colin_wilson
    Free Member

what size are you looking for I am seeling some Sidi Doms in 44 mega width

karnali
    Free Member

too bg sorry
    ineed 42 or 42.5

tried them both on and felt ok the sidis were a bit tighter but not overly tight

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Not tried sidi's for 10 odd years, but remember then being very narrow.
    Currently have the spesh's here, very comfy and can't recommend them enough. However, they are not suitable for winter use

easygroove
    Free Member

sidis tend to come up narrow. i have had bullets, and now dragons, both excellent, try b4 u buy

jond
    Free Member

Sidis do have a wide fit version (the megas, I guess), but yeah, the standard fit is a bit narrow

Sidis stretch a bit, or at least the lorica does (do they make 'em in anything else?) Apart from keeping a little bit of room right in front of your toes they probably ought to be a close fit.
    They'll last bloomin years too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘sidi bullets v's specialized bg sport’ is closed to new replies.