Sick of the waste/anyone got/want toddler clothing?

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Sick of the waste/anyone got/want toddler clothing?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Sick of the waste/anyone got/want toddler clothing?
  • wolvesdug

I took most of our nippers clothes to the charity shop and the rest i used for rags in the garage.

Premier Icon jam bo
    Subscriber

There a local s/h kids clothes store in our town. They sell for you and take 30-40% cut I think.

Always busy and can get some really nice stuff in there for cheap.

Premier Icon alfabus
    Subscriber

I’m in the market for some baby clothes…

t’missus is expecting a boy in September 🙂

Whaddya got, and where are you based?

Cheers,
    Dave

hora

Dave Manchester/Huddersfield way if good?

Took loads of bust/junked toys to the tip. 🙁

hora

We’ve got FOUR bin bag’s-full of 0-2yrs. What a waste! (Anyone want?- free).

We need 3-4yrs (hes 3 now).

We’ve got 0-2yrs. Most only worn once/washed.

simonr2011

Hora, I may be interest in taking some as I have a 7 month old ( although roughly a 3 month size) I am near Bristol but would be happy to pay postage and a donation Singletrackworld

Simon

Premier Icon alfabus
    Subscriber

I’m down in Cheltenham. We’ve already been donated a fair amount a stuff, so give it to others if they’re interested.

Dave

Premier Icon marko75
    Subscriber

we buy all our clothes for our 20 mth old son from charity shops/car boot sales for this reason. Its amazing how much kids clothes cost – and to think they only last a few months!

liquid1000

Google your local health visiting team they will no doubt have some needy kids/families who would appreciate these clothes

hora

Hora, I may be interest in taking some as I have a 7 month old ( although roughly a 3 month size) I am near Bristol but would be happy to pay postage and a donation Singletrackworld

I could definitely do this- the problem is the cost. I bet for each ‘package’ it’d be close to £20 each though.

simonr2011

Hora , I was gonna say I would be up for 1 or 2 but one quite relevant question. Are these clothes all for a boy or as I have a little girl ?

hora
    djen83

I’ll take them if they are still available? I’m from Hudds and can pickup.

Dave.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Sick of the waste/anyone got/want toddler clothing?’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top