Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 2,459 total)
  • Sick of the incessant snow updates
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

Full on blizzard in Fife now.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Snowing in Birmingham now !

wrightyson
    Free Member

Wet and slightly snowy in belper. Bastid freezing tho!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Snowy stuff in the sky now in the shire of West Yorkshire

itstig

Just started snowing in north yorks :wink:(as if your bothered)

bigrich

it’s been over thirty every day for the last week here. could do with a bit of snow. for about ten minutes.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Snow down in the Peak, little green spots in the field opposite where the sheep slept last night.

iainc

Heavy snow in South Lanarkshire now 😛

RustyMac

Magic, it is snowing again in Aberdeen. Perfect timing for grandma and auntie to be coming up from Edinburgh for the first time to visit their new grandchild/ niece.

RustySpanner

FunkyDunc – Member

Snowy stuff in the sky now in the shire of West Yorkshire

Harrumph.
    It’s spread to beautiful downtown Burnley now!

First time in recorded history that Yorkshire has had something before Lancashire. First time they’ve ever been know to share something too. 😀

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Blue skies, fluffy clouds, snow flurries and a light dusting in the peak – looks positively Alpine. May sneak a lunchtime ride.

tyger
    Free Member

Snowing on the south coast chaps! 🙂

Pigface
    Free Member

Just had something fall out of the sky that wasn’t rain in Swansea.

jam-bo

meh. just drove over dartmoor and nothing more than a dusting even at princetown.

-5 though so I didnt get out of the car…

piemonster

Quite an interesting journey to Edinburgh airport at 4am this morning.

And why do people, when starting from a standstill feel the need to floor the throttle and go nowhere when there an inch of snow.

marsdenman
    Free Member

View here has all gone white. It’s moving fast. In, pretty much, horizontal lines 😯
    The dog is currently out with his walker – hope they’re all ok!

And why do people, when starting from a standstill feel the need to floor the throttle and go nowhere when there an inch of snow.

+1

RoterStern
    Free Member

We’ve had a about 6 inches of the stuff overnight in this part of Germany. 🙁 After the 12 deg sunny day on Wednesday I was rather hoping the winter was behind us.

binners

EEK! The snows properly coming down horizontally and sticking here. The commute in last week in shorts and sunglasses seem like it happened in some kind of alternative dimension. Weird!

molgrips
    Free Member

Few flakes in Reading, will deliver a London report in approx 25 minutes’ time 🙂

Squidlord
    Free Member

Just started snowing again in Prague.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Lots of fluffy white stuff falling out of the sky here in Bradford, probably about an inch so far.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Snowing like **** still, good 3/4 inches on the garden. Belper/Derbyshire!

Kryton57

A inch or so on the cars / roofs in N London, roads are just wet / icy.

SamB
    Free Member

Any updates from Bath? I’m supposed to drive across for a 112k Audax tomorrow! 😈

spchantler
    Free Member

drifts up to 5 foot, actual depth about 18 inch, roads blocked. we are 900 feet up tho. not going nowhere 🙂 halifax, west yorks

rogerthecat
    Free Member

and it’s snowing again in the Hope Valley – great joy and happiness!

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

No snow west of London. Clear blue skies this morning. We’ve got shadows and everything.

trail_rat
    Free Member

went to bed with no snow

woke up to ride to work .

6 inches of snow all over

drove to work – litterally 2 miles from the house roads were clear all the way to work – but it was still blizzarding,

molgrips
    Free Member

Saw our first flakes of this snowmageddon thing. Just a few though, sunny now.

Trail-rat – where?

binners

JUST ****ING **** THE **** OFF SNOW!!!!!!

Christ I’m really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really bored with it now. Its horizontal blizzard conditions outside again. Whoop-de-****ing-do!!! 😥

trail_rat
    Free Member

inland of aberdeen

still wouldnt say snowmaggedon – i walked out side with my thermos mug and got in the 4×4 and drove to work with no issues at all – although i did leave a half hour early to avoid the last minute muppets causing chaos and crashes.

trail_rat
    Free Member

btw at least for us in the north east – statistically its only the last 10-15 years where we havnt had snow like this at easter – according to my grandparents – they are from crathie near braemar though

RustySpanner

Very heavy again in Burnley.

Just back from a walk and the drifts on the road from Worsthorne down to Hurstwood are still above my head. 😐

Gary_M
    Free Member

Snow in Glasgow and a very snowy ride across the moor to work this morning. It was lying this morning but the latest dump has just disappeared.

And into a bittery cold east wind. Loved it though

molgrips
    Free Member

I’m jealous of the snow.

However I’d like to point out that on Sunday I went out for a ride (first MTB in forever) and the trails were mostly dry 🙂

scotroutes

Gary – do you travel via Eaglesham moor? I was wondering what the snow conditions were like around Whitelee.

molgrips
    Free Member

After all this snowmageddon elsewhere, it’s finally snowing in Cardiff! Not sticking though, but still 🙂

footflaps

All our recent snow has now gone and it’s our first sunny spring evening for months! Still about only 2C mind.. Sunny Cambridgeshire.

molgrips
    Free Member

Ooh it’s picking up now #excited

scaredypants

‘kall here still – hoping for below freezing for tomorrow night’s ride so at least the mud’ll be hard

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 2,459 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.