Viewing 40 posts - 961 through 1,000 (of 2,459 total)
  • Sick of the incessant snow updates
  • Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Cold and windy in Eastbourne. Booo

Drac

Nothing here. 🙁

jeffl

Good inch in Chesterfield this morning and was snowing heavily when I left the house at 6:30am, bugger all in Sheffield city.

davosaurusrex

This is one of the major disappointments with living on the SE coast. Humph. On the IOW ferry and they could do with turning the bloody heating up too.

martinhutch

Thin covering in Skipton, which means plenty in the Dales normally. And it isn’t going anywhere at this temperature.

jekkyl

We have a light smattering, like the top of a cake. Rather disappointing

molgrips
    Free Member

Anyone in the Cardiff disappointed this morning – sorry, it’s my fault. Swapped the tyres over last night.

trail_rat
    Free Member

dunno about snow in aberdeen but judging by the number of crashes reported on local news there must be at least a 1/8th of an inch.

scaredypants

GET IN !

It’s actually happening – in Hampshire. Winter, Christmas, SNOWWWWWW !

Oh, hang on, that’s not a blizzard-bearing cloud at all; just some steam 😳

[url=https://flic.kr/p/ZVWQ7e]IMG_20171208_085422[1][/url] by scaredypants, on Flickr

scotroutes

8-10cm on the car this morning.

And it’s snowing still.

Fatbike at the ready….

trail_rat
    Free Member

Lucky man Colin.

It’s currently 29degrees at my second home 😉

The area where I use my turbo trainer Even directly under an air conditioning unit reading 17 ……is still 24degrees

NZCol

Epic sun in Edinburgh. Working out how I can get out for a ride at 3pm !

RustySpanner

Stopped about 5 minutes after posting last night.
    🙂

However, frozen solid.
    Two cars lost it on the half mile hill down to Towneley Park this morning and ended up on the golf course.

Cycling abandoned for the day, off to buy a Christmas tree, back in work tomorrow so it had better warm up a bit before then…..

Rorschach
    Free Member

Good few inches in the top corner of Wales.Can’t see Llandegla being open over the weekend.

josemctavish
    Free Member

Nice coating in Aberdeen with more to come – means the ice tyres finally go quiet!

welshfarmer

Several cms here in the Beacons. Heavy showers, followed by some melting mean it stays pretty constant, about 3 cm on the cars at the house.

molgrips
    Free Member

Anyone got any reports on Shropshire?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Apparently hoofing it down in Oswestry, and the A5 towards Wrexham is currently a nightmare. Just north of Wrexham though all ok.

molgrips
    Free Member

My folks were planning to come down tomorrow, but Sunday is forecast is bad and cold… not sure that’s wise.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Just been surfing over Bracklesham, no snow, bit chilly but 3ft x off and the Sun is Oooooooot.

Glorious.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Constant flurries near Brechfa. Nothing much settling.

sweepy
    Free Member

It’s a marshmallow world in Aviemore, just heading to Nairn over the dava moor, woo hoo!
    Mrs says she wants us to have a quiet night in tonight, I can’t decide between the bike or xc skis. There may be trouble ahead.

molgrips
    Free Member

Come on, snow you bastard!

chrisdw
    Free Member

Loads in N Wales away from the coast. Mountain passes getting close to impassable in a normal car until they plough.

pennine
    Free Member

Anyone thinking of the Yorkshire Dales this is what it looked like this morning. View from Pen-y-Ghent to Ingleborough. Only a covering but quite icy in places.

metalheart
    Free Member

Bit of snow on the Black Isle.

Passed a car in the ditch (again) on my way into work. Definitely a day to take it easy!

30-40mm to scrape off the car before returning home tonight…

scotroutes

Well, a day that promised much ended up as a bit of a disappointment.

Actually, that’s a lie. It was **** awesome!!

[url=https://flic.kr/p/ZXaVjr]2017-12-08_11-44-55[/url] by Colin Cadden, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/CDZZu2]2017-12-08_11-46-43[/url] by Colin Cadden, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/ZXbsnD]2017-12-08_11-52-24[/url] by Colin Cadden, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/22fjtby]2017-12-08_11-42-37[/url] by Colin Cadden, on Flickr

RustySpanner

Looks great, if you’re genetically adapted to that sort of thing.
    Fine layer of hair, extra layer of fat etc.
    🙂

Are we ready for snowmaggedon?
    Apparantly it might be a bit frosty daaaan saaarf this morning, even though they pay all those taxes.
    Await predictions of doom etc….

bikebouy
    Free Member

Bloody freezing down here, cars are covered in frost.. 🙄

All that Tax we pay keeping the rest of the country alive, you’d think we’d get the council to de-frost our cars for wouldn’t you..

RustySpanner

Joe Cocker used to come round and clear our drive, might have mentioned it before.

Not seen him in ages.
    Hope he’s ok.

Bunnyhop

Yesterday was a miserly 1.5cm (yes I’m sad and measure it). Now it’s properly puking down, the kind of snow that you dream about in ski resorts.

hammyuk
    Free Member

6” here on the Varteg (fnar fnar) and settled. No more overnight but petunmore forecast through the early hours tomorrow.
    More over in Ebbw and the Heads of the Valley was a total white out last night at 7pm.
    Winter tyres on the M135 were f’ing awesome though.
    Loads of fun and the only slides were intended

Drac

Proper snow Scotroutes.

molgrips
    Free Member

Only a dusting between Cardiff and Ludlow. Still 0C here though.

sweepy
    Free Member

[/url]P1010302 by andy ayliffe, on Flickr[/img]

Pass of Ryvoan was a bit drifty today

kimbers

Coming down nicely in Milton Keynes

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

It’s raining hard here in East Sussex, even the puddles have bloody puddles.

beej

About 1 cm so far in Newbury!

CrossClimate+ tyres fitted Friday… fire up the Quattro!

kimbers

Forecast to keep coming down all day,just hope it doesn’t turn to rain

Viewing 40 posts - 961 through 1,000 (of 2,459 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.