Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Shuttle from Geneva Airport to Chamonix?
  • agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Any recommendations? There’s 4 of us, so private might be an option.

vanilla83
    Free Member

Used http://www.chamexpress.com/ with my OH earlier this month; on time, polite and painless. Has bad reviews elsewhere; mostly from people who were late or shouldn’t be allowed to travel independently (IMHO of course) but was perfect for us.

Theres a discount code somewhere but can’t find it at the moment.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Thanks – was there an additional charge for bikes? Looks like it is probably 28 euros otherwise.

vanilla83
    Free Member

Here it is: the Snowheads Discount Code for transfers from Geneva Airport/Chamonix and Geneva Airport/Morzine:

‘chamsnowheads’ – 10% discount with no minimum purchase, expires Dec 31st 2013 with unlimited uses

‘morzsnowheads’ – 10% discount with no minimum purchase, expires Dec 31st 2013 with unlimited uses

You enter the discount code on the same page during the booking process as your name/phone number etc.

I don’t know about bikes though I’m afraid (we were climbing). The vans we were in weren’t that big so not sure what they’d do with bikes. Give the guy a call (number on their website).

Spin
    Free Member

Try Alpybus or Mountain Drop Off. MDO definately take bikes if told in advance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Shuttle from Geneva Airport to Chamonix?’ is closed to new replies.