Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Shuffle on ipod.
  • zippykona

Is it just random or is there some techo gizmotry involved. The songs always seem to flow nicely. Carol King and James Taylor following each other is surely more than coincidence.

globalti
    Free Member

The little bloke inside is lining them up just for you. Wait until Friday when he’s had a few beers.

CountZero

globalti – Member
    The little bloke inside is lining them up just for you. Wait until Friday when he’s had a few beers.

😆
    That’s actually an interesting comment. I’ve sometimes skipped back a track or two on my phone, and then forward, and the tracks already played are queued as they played.
    However, I also use an alternative player app called EQu, because it lets me form custom curves to adjust the sound for various ‘phones, like my Beats, and that seems to be completely random; I’ve sometimes stopped a track partway through, skipped back, and I get a completely different track, the randomising algorithm it uses seems to be totally different.
    It’s a great app, I use it most of the time, ‘cos I’ve accumulated a bunch of different ‘phones, and it lets me tune them all individually.
    Highly recommended.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Shuffle on ipod.’ is closed to new replies.