Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Shriekback – Lined Up – from where?
  • DickBarton

Got this tune in my head but I can’t find it on any legal MP3 sites to buy and download (admittedly I only know off 3 – iTunes, Amazon and Play) – so does anyone know where I can get this track please?

From the 1983 album Care – clearly just before CDs were out!

Cheers.

DezB
    Free Member

Ooh, I’ve got that on 7″ ! Great song.
    I’m gonna have a surf for it.

DezB
    Free Member

What about My Spine is the Bassline? Surely their best track?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    vinnyeh

Nah, Nemesis, surely.

markgraylish
    Free Member

I had Lined Up on a very scratchy 7″ single and a slightly less good remix on 12″.

Will need to check whether I converted it/them to MP3 before ditching all my vinyl….

…yup, I’ve got it (No guarantee’s made about quality!)

Dick: give me an e-mail address (it’s 5mb)

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Probably somewhere in here

DickBarton

I’ve not heard any of their other stuff but this tune is stuck in my head so I’m needing to get it so I can hear it all…I suspect I’ll then go get more of their music.

Mark, thanks very much…webmasterNAESPAM@carronvalley.org.uk

Big thanks. 😎

DezB
    Free Member

Downloading the ‘best of’ album at home. Will put it up on Rapidshare when I’ve got it later 🙂

markgraylish
    Free Member

Dick: ygm

DickBarton

Very nice indeed…thanks very much!

DezB
    Free Member

Quality version here

Reluctant
    Free Member

Class band! Anyone know where i could buy “Care” and “Jam science” on cd?

DezB
    Free Member

Doesn’t look like Jam Science ever made it to CD: http://www.discogs.com/Shriekback-Jam-Science/master/48624

I’ll put up the ‘Best of’ once the bugger has downloaded 🙂

bassspine
    Free Member

DezB that track is where I got my user name (it’s been my email address since about 1994)
    somewhere in the pile of lost vinyl is a stack of 4 or 5 12″ singles of “My spine is the bassline” on pictue disk. warped and scratched 🙁

Reluctant
    Free Member

Is the the white 12″ with the snake scuttling across sand?

DickBarton

DezB – thanks for the link, please let me know when the album has been ‘found’…

DezB
    Free Member

Annoyingly, managed to get all of CARE except the first 3 tracks. Will get it put up soon as is though.
    Shame – the 'best of' is all in flac format, which means it would be great quality, however my broadband link isn't fast enough, so I had to give up 🙁

(I can't believe you lot don't take care of your precious vinyl!)

Fen_Downhill
    Free Member

it's available on eMusic if you have a subscription. Sorry no link, I'm at work. Checked it out myself last night after hearing it again on a trailer on Five US, I think.

DezB
    Free Member

What's available? the single or the album?

grahamb
    Free Member

There's a torrent on isohunt right now with complete versions of Care & "Best Of". Unfortunately it's not seen a seeder for some time & 4 of the Jam Science tracks are incomplete 🙁

I'd love a flac quality copy of Jam Science. That has to be one of my favourite albums of the 80's.

I'm another who didn't take care of his vinyl. I'm sure there's creatures living in the depths of the grooves on Hubris on my copy of Jam Science.

DezB
    Free Member

Graham, Email me if you want a link (not torrent) to the Natural History Best of.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Shriekback – Lined Up – from where?’ is closed to new replies.