• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • showers pass elite 2.1
  • MSP

I think it is time to retire my trusty montane event jacket and get something new as we head into winter.

Has anyone tried the showerpass jacket? What is the sizing like? Normally I would go for an xxl and frequently find them a bit small, but the size chart for these looks like an xl would likely fit.

MSP

bump for the daytime team, I am sure someone said they bought one of these.

drovercycles
    Free Member

Sizing is much more “normal” than most cycling brands – if the sizing guide says it’ll fit, it probably will, in our experience.

It’s nice kit – we’ve toyed with becoming a stockist but can’t find room for it in the shop at the moment. Would certainly be pleased to have it in our range if we could.

IHN

I tried one in a shop because of the reviews I’d read, and they’re one of the few eVent cycling-specific jackets left. It was a really weird fit. It was the right size arm/back length wise, but the general ‘cut’ was just odd; tight in some places, baggy in others. Might just be me, but I’m not that weirdly shaped…

Anyway, I’d suggest you try before you buy (or buy from somewhere that takes returns)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘showers pass elite 2.1’ is closed to new replies.