Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Shower curtain or screen?
  • hora
    Free Member

Bathroom refresh time- we are having new tiles throughout and at the sametime I was thinking ‘get rid of the screen’. Its hateful, becomes vaguely grimey very quick (thanks to a 5yr old) etc.

I’d love a shower curtain- especially if I can have a contrasting/strong colour like turquoise against the while tiles and grey (slate) floor.

Is it abit ‘council’ though or are there fixtures/etc that can look really good- big brass hoops (if they exist?). etc

wwaswas

Screen.

Curtains *always* end up getting mould spots on them.

We had a great Myson pole that was u-shaped (bath only had one end against the wall) it looked lovely but the curtains were either always wet or had to be left ‘unfurled’ to dry but got moudl spots anyway.

a decent glass screen and some cillit bang every so often to keep the limescale down is a lot easier.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Is this so you can live out your Psycho scene fantasy … ?

Shower curtains are sooooo 80s

😆

slowoldman

Curtains end up wrapped around you. Hateful things.

wwaswas

You’ve spotted this haven’t you hora?

momo

Curtain, got rid of the screen in ours a couple of months ago, hateful things!

Quality weighted curtain and a spare so you can chuck them through the washing machine occasionally. Would recommend Croydex rails, very high quality.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’d love a shower curtain- especially if I can have a contrasting/strong colour like turquoise against the while tiles and grey (slate) floor.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Shower curtain or screen?’ is closed to new replies.