Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Show Us Your Routes From This Week
  • P20

I’m working nightshift this weekend, so haven’t been out. 😐
    I did Thrunton during the day and Blanchland as a night ride on thurs though 😀 no map data though
    So let’s see your routes, then hopefully we can search them when looking to ride in that area. Gpx links would be nice too

RealMan
    Free Member

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Two-Bridges523213

Today.

Still hurting. Topped up the tan nicely though. Did it with a mate who’d done the dartmoor classic this year, and he said he found this one harder 😯

crispo
    Free Member

http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/24320017

My thursday evening ride around Darwen Tower.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member
    DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

No GPS logs but Friday night I did: home > through the park > down the cemetary trail > road to West Vale > up through the woods to the top of Sh*t Spreader Hill > down the gulley > climb back up to the top of Sh*t Spreader Hill > footpath along the top of the woods to the gate > dropped down the Terrible Turns and then back down to where the sh*t spreader used to be (RIP my rusty crumbling friend) > back up to the top again > down the fast singletrack to West Vale > popped out opposite the garden centre and back home via the Party House climb.

Saturday was similar: home > park > cemetary trail > road to Copley > up Sh*t Spreader Hill > BW to Norland > up over the moor and back down from the trig point via The Edge > down the Ninja Turtle trail > bit of scoping of new lines > Terrible Turns > top half of Sh*t Spreader Hill > fast singletrack along the top of the woods > techy descent instead of the previous nights flat out blat > pootle to West Vale > bit more exploring around Clay House > road home via the Party House climb.

Mint.

grum
    Free Member

Just done this one today – http://www.theedgecycleworks.com/mtbroutes/grizedale-parkamoor

Fantastic – one of the best routes in the Lakes IMO (out of ones that I’ve done obviously).

samuri
    Free Member

My Saturday road ride. Ignore the time, that’s not right at all.
    http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/uG-zCN7-MqU

Klunk
    Free Member

people really need to wise up posting sensitive information on the internet. Any ol’ bike thieving pikey can make a pretty good guess to where you live crispo with a good chance of a few grands worth of bikes to steal.

crispo
    Free Member

Haha wishful thinking with a few grands worth of bike!

ciderinsport
    Free Member

I would, but then I would have to kill you 😉

Enjoyed some nice suneshine down South!

Klunk
    Free Member

samuri does google maps of your neighbours house have a cat sitting on the bonnet of his peugeot ?

P20

I never put any route from my house on the web, just for those reasons. Anyway, keep the routes coming

samuri
    Free Member

It does Klunk. In fact, that’s our cat.

samuri
    Free Member

Oh and as above, any burglar hoping to nick thousands of pounds worth of bikes from our house is going to be severely disappointed.

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Is this an excuse to show how gnarly you ride or just how far..? 😉

Did this loop around the Peak.

Torside Res (Longendale) > Trans Pennine Trail > Hadfield > vaguely followed TPT and Pennine Bridleway until Lantern Pike > PBW thru Hayfield > Roych Clough > Rushup Edge > Mam Tor > Edale > Jaggers Clough > Roman Road > Rowlee farm ascent > Lockerbrook descent > along to Cranberry Clough > Cutgate > Langsett via NA farm > BW and TPT to Dunford Bridge > TPT over Woodhead Pass back to start.

Hit the wall going up Cranberry Clough, not nice…

…a great way to see the Peak though 🙂 recommended.

Cheers, Paul.

GrahamS

Ermmmmmm.. six miles to the pub and back along tarmacced towpath (NCN72) 😳
    But I had the missus with me and our lil’un in a trailer.

But I’m sure the ride plus playing in the play park and mucking about with a football easily burnt off the two pints of Sunny Daze, lamb burger, chips and ice cream. 😀

seanodav
    Free Member

pleased to see the trailer getting some use graham, however how did you manage to talk the missus into dragging it around 😆

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Show Us Your Routes From This Week’ is closed to new replies.