Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Show us your pets (yes I am a bit bored)
  • guido

moo

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Reluctant
    Free Member

For those of you who asked, Charley B the badger wasn’t strictley speaking a pet. He was an orphaned badger who came to a wildlife rescue centre which i do weekends at – he was raised and released. He spent around 7 or 8 months with us so we got to know him pretty well. Badgers are ace.

sockpuppet

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

Here’s my Collie Nip

My enormous cock, Jesus

One of the new arrivals

A very old horse

We also have another horse, lots more chickens, two goldfish and pair of geese, it’s fair to say that Mrs Rusty likes animals

pantsonfire
    Free Member

Billie

hodge

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

goon
    Free Member

My enormous cock, Jesus

PMSL! Best photo caption ever.

Potdog
    Free Member

Meet Lewis and Hamilton, the fastest terrapins in the west!

Surfr
    Free Member

Trustyrusty, do all collies find it impossible to sit up straight? ours used to poke his back feet out through his front legs like a right old spacker.

Lionheart
    Free Member

Rez and Max outriders extrodinaire, Rez had an injury which needed to be covered and he was proud of it! But Max wasn’t too sure!?

lank45
    Free Member

lank45
    Free Member

IMG_9021" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" /> maybe this will work

lank45
    Free Member

^foggy, bit mental she is

goon
    Free Member

2unfit2ride in dog plucking cruelty shocker! Christ’s chin, I can’t get that much hair off Ted by plucking, brushing and combing combined! And he’s nearly 3 feet tall. (Totally different coat though obviously.)

Loving this thread! JohnClimber’s shot through the fork, Sockpuppet’s Cat’s eye and Surfr’s kitten my favourites.

Sandwich

No he looks like he’s restuffing the dog with new padding!

mieszko
    Free Member

Dog stays with my mum. Name is Zara and it is mentally not even close to a doberman, really nice dog, keeps an eye on my mum and wouldn’t let anyone harm her. That’s what I like it for 🙂

Guard mode

Zara smiling (according to my mum) and not looking lika a devil 😉

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

goon – Member
    2unfit2ride in dog plucking cruelty shocker! Christ’s chin, I can’t get that much hair off Ted by plucking, brushing and combing combined! And he’s nearly 3 feet tall. (Totally different coat though obviously.)

That was only halfway through, all the black in her coat comes out.
    For a dog that is not supposed to malt she sure makes a mess 🙂

tink81
    Free Member

Olly
    Free Member

Thug

“Pirrouettte Mirabella” on her paperwork

Del, to me (from Delila, as i had a soft toy cat when i was young called Samson)

jimmy

I got to get me a dog soon.

loddrik
    Free Member

Lionheart, what sort of dogs are those?

Milkie
    Free Member

I’m posting again, as I took some more photos at the West Country Game Fair at the Bath & West showground.

DPP_0069
    DPP_0088
    DPP_0023
    My Photos From West Country Game Fair

Spaniels are the new SingleSpeed, but only if they don’t attack MTB’ers! :mrgreen:

Lionheart
    Free Member

For Loddrik ref my dogs above – Both HPRs Hunter, Pointer, Retrievers, Rez (means cooper in Hungarian) is a Hungarian Vizsla (Pointer to you and me) and Max is a GSP German Short Haired Pointer. Great bike dogs as run for miles and miles and very control-able, ie stay, move, return, keep to heel/wheel and stay quiet. But eat tons of food and need demand the exercise – still my excuse to run and cycle each and every day.

Olly love that cat, butter woldn’t melt in her mouth NOT

Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)

The topic ‘Show us your pets (yes I am a bit bored)’ is closed to new replies.