Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Show us your first ever full suspension bikes.
  • devs
    Free Member

2006 Kona Dawg Primo. Great bike. Bits of her still in use. Frame waiting in garage to be loved again, and she will be. Oh yes!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Algore – Member

Thanks Mr Woppit- glad it's not just me being a bit dim!

I think it might be because you're trying to "reference" the whole page rather than the photo itself.

I use "Photobucket" – each individual photo has a short list of functions underneath, one of which is the "IMG" address. Try looking for a similar functionality inside your album on flickr, or can any flickr users here help out?

TimP
    Free Member

One of these from off here about 3 years ago, had to sell it when I lost my job – apparently 4 bikes and no work didn't keep the mrs happy

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    BobaFatt
    Free Member

B17 for me too, used for light downhilling although guff for pedalling back up. Mine came with Hopes too

hora
    Free Member

That B17's chain is too short!

BigDummy
    Free Member

I had one of these. I really wanted a Marin, but for some astonishing reason the VRX was cheaper. I upgraded to a Kinesis Maxlight after a year. 🙂

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Italjet 50cc mx bike in 1974ish, if engined bike are allowed.

Trekster

Trek Y22 of which Chipps has a pic of me riding in Mabie when we had an stw Dalbeattie forum meet/opening ride.

INKLEINED

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/INKLEINED/IMGP1590.jpg

2001 Klein Adept, First full sus I bought.
    Ride it a lot, took it to Morzine and Lets Gets in 2005 Awsome
    ride.

😀 😀 😀

Merchant-Banker
    Free Member

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘Show us your first ever full suspension bikes.’ is closed to new replies.