Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Show us your Blur LT2s'…………
  • vondally
    Free Member

Intrested in the builds people are running, 160mm forks or 140s and so on. 😀

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

This is mine – a bit changed since the original build 15 months ago. Pikes, RP23, Hope Mono Mini's, X9, Mavic 521's. Was the X9 build when I bought it, and should have gone for the AM upgrade. Will invest in some more powerful brakes at some point. Don't reckon a 160 fork would do it any favours, confirmed by one of the tests that said it lost something with the slacker head angle

vondally
    Free Member

Do you know the weight?

IanMmmm
    Free Member

140mm Fox Float 32s. X0 build kit with AM upgrade.

dyls

This is mine, weights just over 28lbs (thats including a joplin) and use a fox talas 140 on mine.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Reckon mines around 30lbs. According to the bathroom scales it was 28/29lbs when new, but I've put bigger rims and tyres on, plus flat pedals and an SLX double and bash setup since

vondally
    Free Member

are all LT2s black? 😀

renton
    Free Member

God i wish i could afford one of those !!!! i think they are possibly the nicest looking bike i have ever seen!!

apaarently they ride quite nice too 😯 😀

steve_b77
    Free Member

Ian, nice replacement for the Meta.

THe top tube looks "melted" :mrgreen:

backhander
    Free Member

Damnit. I thought I'd decided on a spider2. or a knolly endo XC. Or a Yeti ASR5. Or maybe a mojo. Fuckitt. Shit.
    Had to start this thread, didn't you?

vondally
    Free Member

Intresting my list has had
    Knolly endo
    Maverick ML8
    Santa Cruz LT2

soquite keen to see what people think of them and the builds, I think they are possibly the best all round UK bike from my quick blast on one.

foureyes
    Free Member

hmm these are nice in black, i keep playing on teh bike builder and coming up with two colour combinations but that black is always good. anybody have a L or XL to show?

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

vondally, agree that it is probably the best all round bike you can get. Tested it against Trek Remedy and Giant Reign – was head and shoulders above both.

Guess most of them are black because there are only 2 anodised colours. My mate has just bought one in Skidmark which is the other one. Really nice dark bronzy sort of colour

vondally
    Free Member

are all LT2 air shocks?

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

SC are semi custom build. You select the frame, the colour then choose various build kits and options. I think they offer a coil shock now, but don't really see the point. Go to the SC UK website and you will see all the options and prices there

backhander
    Free Member

Demo bike booked. In a way I hope that I don't like it.
    What major ride differences would it have from an Intense 5.5?

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Pretty much same bike. SC and Intense share R+D. Intense has slightly different geometry and probably a bit twitchier, but does have a couple of really nice colours

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Show us your Blur LT2s'…………’ is closed to new replies.