Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 107 total)
  • Show us your bling singlespeeds
  • euanc
    Free Member

Euanc what make if bike is that? its nice

It is a 2Souls Slim Jim, absolutely brilliant bike which I will be very sad to see go in a month or so!

letmetalktomark

Soon so go belt drive 🙂

dbukdbuk
    Free Member

Depends on your definition of “bling”. Do any of these count?

nicko74

Like that Mantra. It must bob a bit when you’re putting the power down though, no?

letmetalktomark

That WTB Phoenix is lovely 8)

dbukdbuk
    Free Member

The Mantra actually works really well as SS. It’s a URT design so tends to lock out due to the pressure from the pedal stroke and also the chain length doesn’t change.

The Phoenix and the Klein don’t get out as much as the Inbred but both get used when the sun is out. I took the Klein around Swinley last year and it got quite a few comments but then it is more obviously unusual looking.

The Phoenix is pending some rigid steel forks. I really wanted to put Potts Type 2 forks on but the cost is a bit silly so going with Salsa Cro Moto.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

after the forks snapped I bought some black sheep Ti forks but the rest of the build remained the same… subtle bling I like to think.

dbukdbuk
    Free Member

Nice Ibis. I had a steel Single Malt on order from them when they went out of business back in about 2000 or 2001. I never got the bike unfortunately (they never charged me though).

clubber
    Free Member

You need more purple

weeksy

what in the name of god is that !

D0NK

SEATPOST ALERT!

I don’t normally comment on such things but that is a hell of a lot of arse perch tubing on show.

My SS has not seen a lot of cash (or indeed riding time) thrown at it recently so I’ll decline, bit* of a part time SSer lately

Weeksy ^^^ klein mantra, guy near me has a black one, not SS iirc

*even more so than usual

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

so many bikes in this thread would make the sweet baby jesus cry 🙁

baldSpot
    Free Member

How can you confuse scrap iron with bling? 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

It’s got Klein written on it, therefore it is bling, fact. 😆

I’d post my Niner, it being the blingiest of them all and worthy of a page all on it’s own, however due to the fact that I can’t post pics from where I am you will all have to imagine what a thing of beauty it is.

Ohhhh no, it’s waaaaayyyyy better than that 😉

woodsman
    Free Member

If this thread is still going by the end of summer, I should be able to add something minty green and made just for me 😀

fr0sty
    Free Member

I know it’s cheeky, but my bling single speed is for sale in the classified at the moment 🙂

Tune, Thomson, Chris King etc…

bikebouy
    Free Member

How can I post a pic without it allowing you to look through my Flickr photos??

flashes
    Free Member

robowns
    Free Member

so many bikes in this thread would make the sweet baby jesus cry

So true. The two 2souls are the nicest.

belugabob
    Free Member

Bling is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose, so – here’s mine

oxym0r0n

Bling(ish)

Untitled by oxym0r0n, on Flickr

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Niner One9 – considering a dropper for it but it seems wrong for some reason.

dbukdbuk
    Free Member

Changed the forks on the Phoenix this afternoon. Ditched the ancient and ineffective suspension forks in favour of rigid steel.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Not as ‘blingy’ as some:

Curtis S1, Cromotos, Middleburn Uno, DMR/Mavic/WI wheelset, Renthal Fatbars, now with a 70mm Thomson X4, SLX brakes and SDG I-Beam seat/post.

Likes doing this kinda stuff in the woods with its mates:

Unfortunately its doing more of this at the moment due to work being mad/using the bouncey bike on a weekend mostly now:

tazzymtb

from the current line up:

least bling, but with custom/prototype hubs EBB etc…

intermediate bling

blingy ti with custom frame, forks, bars, proto hubs….and Marmite looks!

singlespeedstu

That Blacksheep looks like it was designed by a fullblown mongtard.

I’ve still got the Ti Blacksheep seatpost from it if you want to make me an offer?
    It’d finish it off nice. 😉

Still think it looked betterer when it had a bit of King Mongo tat bolted to it. 🙂

tazzymtb

Yeh its even more mongier since its got a blacksheep 29+ bolt through forks and sheepie mountain moustache bars…txt me a price for some bendy ti post tat and I’ll save you the embarrassing situations of having such shite in the spares box 😀

robland
    Free Member
    cfinnimore
    Free Member

It is an actual part of me.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Full suss singlespeed with an Yess tensioner, currently being rebuilt with some more silly bits added.
    Also the remains of the late Mint Sauce.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Does this count?

Built entirely from the Classifieds, PSAs and kit donated by friends apart from the brakes and spacers!

oldgit
    Free Member

My last singlespeed, it was quite bling. Not many singlespeed specific Argons made.

haggis1978

Am getting proper SS envy here. Had a Salsa Cromoto sitting in the house waiting for when i get round to attacking my bike and stripping the gears off it. Could be very soon.

What is that yellow bike curiousyellow?

scandal42
    Free Member

Purchased my wheels (mavic xc717) and new brakes for the ss build tonight. Can’t bloody wait to get her built up and in here.

All being built onto my shed dwelling scandal so the bits excluding the frame and bits in the shed already will be about £200. Delighted 8)

Duffer
    Free Member

What is that yellow bike curiousyellow?

An On One Whippet, as seen here. Like an Inbred, but plastic!

woodsman
    Free Member

I bet that Nicolai was a harsh ride?

plus-one

image by Plus one2010, on Flickr

luddite
    Free Member

plus one, what is the stealth frame?

sssimon
    Free Member

time i pulled this frame out of retirement

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 107 total)

The topic ‘Show us your bling singlespeeds’ is closed to new replies.