Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Show us yer Ogre!
  • pinetree
    Free Member

No that’s not a euphemism, so please no photos of your genitals!

No, I’m interested in your Surly Ogres. I’ve got one myself, because as much as i love my flashy carbon bike, it’s nice to have a bike that I don’t mind getting scratched, dented and a little bit rusty.

I’ve built mine as something of a commuter/general knock-about bike, and will soon be used for child-carrying duties. The thing which attracted me to the ogre though is it’s versatility, so I’d love to see what other people have done with them.
    Has anyone tried 27.5+? I reckon it would fit, just don’t know what it would do the bb height etc…

I’ll post a photo of mine as soon as I work out how to do it from an iPad, but in the meantime show me what you’ve got!

shermer75
    Free Member

I have a Troll which I use for commuting and touring, likewise I have never found posting a pic on here very easy but I’ll post one soon! 🙂

shermer75
    Free Member

kaiser
    Free Member

I’ve got quite an unusual Ogre built for comfort/fun and utility use..I’ll try and take a photo tomorrow

pinetree
    Free Member

Took me a while, but I eventually got a photo!

Did you have any joy, kaiser?

flashes
    Free Member

or even better sell me your 16″ Ogre frameset or full bike with hub gear set up…………………:)

NormalMan

Please keep the pics coming. I’m a bit of sucker for Surly stuff.

kaiser
    Free Member

photo from a while back but now a bit more unusual ..will try to update

flashes
    Free Member

I’ve not had a Surly I didn’t like. Down to just the 4 now………..

Pickers

From a wee trip out last year. Seems to be loaded differently every time I take it out.
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/Hu8MBs]P1050349[/url] by Richard Picton, on Flickr

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Show us yer Ogre!’ is closed to new replies.