Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Show us yer home workshop set up…
  • thorpey0
    Free Member

I’m after some inspiration for my own workshop set up, show me your wall of Park Tools, shadow boards and clever ideas for storage etc….. 😀

joshvegas
    Free Member

Que loads of picture through half blocked doors.

thetallman
    Free Member

My shed – Probably my favourite place to waste a few hours.

Preparing to build a new pair of wheels the other week.

*I appear to be on the wrong forum in that photo 😀

thorpey0
    Free Member

Good starter, nice pussy (what?)

I want to see tool boards, set ups organisation. The more OCD the better!! The bike equivalent of that guys Porsche garage I saw on here a while ago….

porter_jamie

got a huge set of metal drawers, must be 10 drawers all on ball bearing runners

drawer 1

thorpey0
    Free Member

Rubs thighs…. But are they soft closing….

porter_jamie

no!
    drawer 2

edit – wrong pic!

porter_jamie

the fastener drawer

and so on

porter_jamie

halfords was doing a barginous promotion and someone on here shared a discount code so got this for i think 200 quid. it’s worth 200 of anyone’s money.

i can nearly get everything in. i’m not looking forwards to the first time i have to put it all in the van…

Rorschach
    Free Member

I’ve got pretty much everything now (BB taps,headset reamer etc)

porter_jamie

nicely done. i stuck hangers on the wall like that and it had changed our lives! seriously though it is much much better than tripping over bikes all the time. i also need to make some shelves along the back wall as per your pic too.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I need to get a pic of mine to balance all this neatness with some chaos

thorpey0
    Free Member

Which wall hangers are those? Without hijacking my own tread I am after a good way of getting 4 bikes (mine) plus wife and kids into as little space as possible. Currently have my full suss on the wall with hardtail under it then other two bikes leaning against that. Thought about wall hanging them all but then they stick out a long way…..

matty456
    Free Member

Here’s mine. Just finished it, cheap budget build.
    Took 1 day to build it. Got more tools to go on wall and a small vice on right side. Had an old kitchen unit there before. Bikes on wall hangers on right. Lots of space to work now!

trail_rat
    Free Member

Sorted for bikes and cars. I treat the garage as a big tool box rather than somewhere to work on the cars to be fair although i did turn it into a spray booth for one project ( got a 150 litre 3 hp compressor plumbed in from another shed on a remote switch)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Show us yer home workshop set up…’ is closed to new replies.