Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Show me/colour suggestions older 575's
  • Bernaard
    Free Member

My '07 Yeti will be heading to Argos cycles for a make over in the next few weeks. So what colour to have it.
    It is currently the turquoise colour, but I was thinking about satin black or the white. What do you reckon.
    Give me some ideas.
    Here's mine before being stripped

chakaping
    Free Member

I had a black 575 and it was sort of satin-y I suppose, because it was anodised.

Looked alright but I never really liked the stencilled graphics. See what you think…

I've got another black (painted) bike and the cliché about being impossible to keep clean is true.

I don't have any positive suggestions for you, depends what colours you like really, but I hope that helps anyway.

swisstony
    Free Member

Well i really like the colour it is already so i'd leave it, black is boring and so is white but i suppose white is fashionable, hope that helps!

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Magnolia would look good.

scruzer
    Free Member

i too have ano black (07)with lots of red ano bits. Personally my fave colour for any bike would be metallic British Racing Green. Very rare indeed.I was inspired by my old Rocky Mtn Eqipe in this colour. get posting some swatches for us to see.

Skyliner
    Free Member

What about no colour and just having it raw? With no graphics, pure tubing and there's no mistaking that shape!!

Bernaard
    Free Member

I have to agree that the black is favourite at the moment, and agree that it is a bugger to keep clean as my commuter is satin black.
    As for the bare metal finish, hmmmmm.

yoshimi

I once got told by my LBS that green bikes were unlucky 😐

Ive just picked up a white 575 which I'm very happy with, but was a very close call on the team colour one – I do likke the team colours, I like yours as it is now. Ive got a bit of a thing about the current colour of the 456, that sort of deep shiny blue as well, that could look good.

Bernaard
    Free Member

Unfortunatley the trails this year have yaken their toll on the paintwork with some nice deep stone chips, so it needs doing.
    Will have a word with Argos and see what they can do re team colour designs.
    Ta

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Show me/colour suggestions older 575's’ is closed to new replies.