Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Show me your……………….Fast Cars!!!!!
  • finners

jahwomble, that mustang is saweet.

waihiboy
    Free Member

V8_shin_print wins hands down. if i ever had the spare cash i'd buy one tomorrow… not many about i bet.

they look lovely in black aswell

steve_b77
    Free Member

ziggy – Member
    Zeds easily wins the drag race here! How much cash has gone into that?

Just getting into the fast car thing myself, when the lease car arrives my ageing Civic VTi is going to be rebuilt, already got a turbo and some rather large brakes. I thought bikes were expensive, cars are a different league!

You're not kidding!!

Especially when things like this happen ->

Brakes and suspension are the best things you can do.

Offroading
    Free Member

I don't have a pic, but…. Audi A6 2.7 twin turbo. 480Bhp, Brembo brakes, engine modified/chipped/delimited, gas suspension. Unfortunetly the brakes caught fire the other night!

😆

steve_b77
    Free Member

Always good to drive them like you meant to!!!

richardk
    Free Member

This is mine

Offroading
    Free Member

Was only out in the thing for about 15 minutes ❗

As my mate said, i drive it like i've just nicked it 😆

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

Thanks for all the comments on the 'grale guys!

It's not the best photo, but it was taken just after the respray two years ago so looks super shiny. Still comes up nicely if it ever gets cleaned.

They can be used daily, but you need to stay on top on the maintainence and there are certain cheaper ways of getting to work! 27mpg driving granny style but this can drop to 15ish if you are having fun. They weren't built to do huge mileage so parts is probably the main expense.

Like Topper said they are a car which requires commitment, the four wheel drive and the big turbo lag (Evo1) will not help you out, you have to get it right first time. Having said that, once you can drive it, stooopid fast become effortless, the only limitation is how far you can see round the corners!

Stonemonkey, if you are interested I am considering selling it, i'm in Edinburgh if you are near by? It doesn't look great at the moment as some twunt of a neighbour has smashed part of the front bumper but it would give me the poke i need to get it fixed. My email is in my profile, i'm happy to give you advice so get in touch.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Show me your……………….Fast Cars!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.