Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Show me your zwift set up,
  • lee170
    Free Member

Thinking about getting a turbo and zwift, moving house this year so starting to plan a zwift set up, maybe In the garage, show me your set ups please, tv or laptop?

jam-bo

Waiting for the KISS C race to start…

Bregante

Somewhat frustratingly underused at present due to recurring kidney infection.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Someone will come along with a stunning setup soon, see them constantly on the facebook zwift page, its very distracting when Im just shoved up one end of a bedroom! Hopefully moving the OH out of the garage soon, into a spare garage so Im hoping to take over the attached garage slightly.

MoreCashThanDash

Your OH lives in the garage, and they are moving to another one? 😯

GolfChick
    Free Member

haha yep he’s relegated to living in the garage just because he doesnt ride a bike!

TiRed

Ipad mini4 on a Tacx holder in the garage. I have yet to connect the 108″ projector via Apple TV in the sitting room.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Current setup, as I said we’re looking at a garage this weekend so Im hoping to move my setup into there.

crosshair
    Free Member

Finally found a use for that table with the foldy out legs 😆

My son rides alongside on the rocking horse too.

weeksy

thetallman
    Free Member

winrya
    Free Member

Lucky enough to have a zwift room. Bike on the left, treadmill on the right hand side so can get running miles in too.

MacBook in the wardrobe hooked up to the tv with an ant+ stick that talks to the smart turbo, Garmin cadence sensor, hrm and the garmin foot pod when running.

We’re lucky to live in a time where this tech is so accessible. Even 3 years ago I wouldn’t have dreamt of what we’d be doing with zwift and smart turbos

smogmonster

2017-03-16_07-42-41

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Show me your zwift set up,’ is closed to new replies.