Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Show me your road bikes! done before but i'm sure there must be some new ones!!
  • Ishouldbeworking
    Free Member

1980 Reynolds 531 Ken Evans with 2011 campagnolo Athena.

TiRed

Work – adorned with new Ortlieb pannnier.

Play – my Merlin (RIP) Cyrene

Now a collectors item! Those custom steel bikes are nice, but no matter where I go with this bike, I always seem to get comments from non-cyclists. It is a work of art that I am lucky enough to cycle;. Needs upgrading and I am still debating a Honey Brooks Ti Swift with leather bar tape, and some whiteness for the tyres and pedals.

oldgit
    Free Member

Sore point, mine got mangled in August. Should be collecting one of these (except Shimano’d) in two weeks.

clubber
    Free Member

My Binky – I love it – I’ve had lots of ‘better’ (read ‘more expensive’) road bikes but this just feel brilliant and is particularly great going downhill. I keep it for the good weather (I have another road bike for the other 364 days of the year…) and it’s a real treat when I ride it

TheFlyingOx

Got this after trying an Argon 18 Gallium Pro:

It’s sooooooo swish 😀
    The Gallium was great btw, just a bit too “immediate” for my liking.

binners

Can I just ask Realman; is that air horn for photographic comedy effect? Or do you actually use it to scare the living beejesus out of wayward pedestrians? I’m liking the cut of your jib fella.

ben
    Free Member

Here’s mine:

Bit of a rubbish pic. I know I need to do something about that steerer.. 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

Can I just ask Realman; is that air horn for photographic comedy effect? Or do you actually use it to scare the living beejesus out of wayward pedestrians? I’m liking the cut of your jib fella.

😀

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/bells-are-rubbish

Roulercoaster
    Free Member
    steve_b77
    Free Member

My new’ish Raleigh Carbon Comp, warranty replacement for the one below. Came with new 105 gears etc, FSA cranks and I fitted some RS80’s

My old/cracked Raleigh Airlite Race, had Ultegra 6600 gruppo on it

My Commuter one, 100 miles a week on crappy london roads

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Show me your road bikes! done before but i'm sure there must be some new ones!!’ is closed to new replies.