Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • show me your ragley TI's
  • larrythelathe
    Free Member

Hi having just bought a frame off here show me your frames to inspire my build.

accu
    Free Member

its already shown on another thread.., but here once again, meanwhile with lyrics, really prefer the longer fork..

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Are ferrous Ragleys allowed? It’s ugly, too small for me and weighs a ton but I’m never going to get rid of it

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Northwind

I have no pictures of mine! How weird is that? I’ve got about a thousand pictures of my bloomin Carrera.

Anyway- Revelations, Roval Traversee wheels, 1×10 with XT clutchy mech, saint shifter, easton bars, xtr cranks. Currently got a gravity dropper but that’ll be replaced with my KS i900 once the new Lev arrives for the Hemlock.

Loving it so far… Took a long time to get it so it’s just as well!

ivantate
    Free Member

Same geometry as a pig?

I have a mk1 pig which is great although heavy. This could be a dream hardtail….

jimw
    Free Member

The one I used to have (!) had the following:

Xtr cranks, xt mechs and shifters, crossmax ST wheels, 140mm Revs, Avid Elixir 9 brakes with 180 rotors each end ( yeh, I know, seemed a good idea at the time, actually to be fair they gave me no trouble) Fizik Gobi xm saddle, Giant contact switch dropper post with shim to make 31.6, 70mm Thomson stem, Monkeylite carbon bars. Weighed 25.5lbs with pedals and 2.35 Panaracer Rampages , on my admittedly cheap scales.

Hope you enjoy it

larrythelathe
    Free Member

Interesting I was thinking of using a shim, what one did you use?
    Did it give you any problems?

BadlyWiredDog

jimw
    Free Member

I used the 100mm long Use 30.9 to 31.6 aluminium shim which I got from 18bikes. It was excellent, no slipping and was long enough to extend well below the seat tube/toptube/seatstays junction. Didn’t damage the dropper post either.
    Edit: I should add that I followed the instructions to grease the outside of the shim but not to use any grease or paste between the shim and the post

Ed-O
    Free Member

The 1st one in Ragley Woods

1st ride Ragley Ti prototype by Ed Oxley, on Flickr

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘show me your ragley TI's’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts