Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Show me your: Race Hard Tails
  • SuperScale20
    Free Member

Not got the knack listing photo can only get small image.

timdrayton
    Free Member

radoggair
    Free Member

love the detail on that enigma timdrayton although 2 things puzzle me after what you've spent to make it lightweight

1/ braided hose on the rear when if anything it should be the front and
    2/ single ring chainset. Surely a light bike like that needs at least a 2 ring chainset to get the most out of it

Apart from that ( and pink valve caps?) lovely bike

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    epicsteve
    Free Member

Not particularly light with those wheels on though.

timdrayton
    Free Member

2/ single ring chainset. Surely a light bike like that needs at least a 2 ring chainset to get the most out of it

I aggree, to be honest i ran out of cash…. new brakes are on the wanted list (the hopes are getting a bit tired, and i had them lying about when i built it….)

I have a wide ratio cassette and the only time i have missed a granny was cannock the other month, otherwise I lost about a pound in weight by dropping the rings and shifter cable etc.

pink??? me camera makes the red hope stuff look pinky i spose, reds the new black dont you know 🙂

sam_commencal
    Free Member

Here's mine at the Bristol Bikefest.
    Thinking of switching to 2×9 as I still haven't used granny yet

postierich
    Free Member

Enduro racin only

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Is your seat post bent Rich?

phildowling
    Free Member

timdrayton – Member

I aggree, to be honest i ran out of cash…. new brakes are on the wanted list (the hopes are getting a bit tired, and i had them lying about when i built it….)

I have a wide ratio cassette and the only time i have missed a granny was cannock the other month, otherwise I lost about a pound in weight by dropping the rings and shifter cable etc.

pink??? me camera makes the red hope stuff look pinky i spose, reds the new black dont you know

Still missing a big ring for XC work though….Girl gear ain't needed in the racing world 😉

Mighty nice looking bike though

postierich
    Free Member

Kingtut yes see my wanted post in the classifieds!

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Show me your: Race Hard Tails’ is closed to new replies.