Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • show me your Prince Alberts
  • agentdagnamit
    Free Member

damn, would like one of those

rOcKeTdOg

i’ve got one of those head badges sitting in a jiffy bag in the garage, will get around to fitting it one day

nwill1 – Member

Nice – sizing question, i want to use one for jumping and 4x aswell as a bit of xc. Do this bikes jump well? I want to be able to through it around!

Oh yeah I’m 5’9′ which size?

15.5″/small with a long seat post for the XC rides.

nwill1
    Free Member

Hi mike-at-dialledbikes

Some one told me to get in touch, I ride an XC bike at the mo but rode BMX for years and want something that I play on more I want to jump and take down my local down hill course at kinver so does this bike jump well?

N.

terrahawk
    Free Member

I’m still really pissed off that I sold my 853. **** it, I’m getting another one.

nwill1 – Member

Hi mike-at-dialledbikes

Some one told me to get in touch, I ride an XC bike at the mo but rode BMX for years and want something that I play on more I want to jump and take down my local down hill course at kinver so does this bike jump well?

Bit of a subjective question really, nwill, as I find that most bikes will only jump as well as the person piloting them. The dialled bikes 4X team rode small/15.5″ Prince Alberts before the Holeshot came out, if that’s any help.

If you just want a bike for jumping and generally playing on, maybe a Holeshot would be more suitable than a Prince Albert (or one of the 15.5″ x 21″ TT Alpines that are on special offer).

However, if you want an all round xc/trail bike that’s capable of jumping and doing drops, the Prince Albert fits that bill for many people.

nwill1
    Free Member

Whats the current offer on the 15.5″ alpine?

nwill, best drop me an e-mail if you want anymore info as I don’t wanna be seen as abusing the forum.

stuckinarut
    Free Member

My Prince Albert in amongst the undergrowth…

(two threads in one pic – PA and bluebells, howsthat for efficiency)

tommo999
    Free Member

2 PA’s & an MG on holiday in Afan:

Russell96

Another MG

parkedtiger
    Free Member

About to head down Birketts Leap

BillOddie

I have a medium PA built up with good strong kit, Pikes, Hope Hoops with DT5.1 rims, minions, wide bars, 50mm stem, loooooong Thomson seatpost, 2 rings and a bash.

It’s bloody ace and has been caned in BC, the Alps, Garda, Slovenia, Wales etc etc.

140mm Pikes are about the same length AC as 130mm Marz Z1 FR SL I previously used, so works great.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘show me your Prince Alberts’ is closed to new replies.