Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • Show me your Orange P7's please :-)
  • timc
    Free Member

In all format's & esp any 21" frame versions! 😆

Thinking its time for a new comfy HT 😕

Thanks!

twang
    Free Member

there ya go… Not mine any more though ( miss you!!!)

Kuco

Same as this. About the only thing I don't like about it is the Cranks.

chorlton
    Free Member

Not quite as clean now as it was here. 😀

timc
    Free Member

What dont you like about the cranks Kuco?

Is yours a custom build Chorlton?

Adding the nice extras on orange website it hits £2k… thinking a custom build be better even with the frame being £450!

Kuco

I seem to get excessive foot rubbing with them. Got RF Diablo cranks on my Demo7 and don't get it much on them.Would of rather had seen some XT cranks than the RF Evolve XC that are on it.

chorlton
    Free Member

I just bought the frame and some new forks and used the rest of the bits off my old bike. That was two and a half year ago and it was alot cheaper than £450. A fairly hefty bike at 28 pounds but fantastic to ride.

Kuco

I agree it's no xc lightweight but loverly to ride.

robarnold
    Free Member

As if I needed any other excuse to post these photos from today 😉

[img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w282/robarnold/019-1.jpg[/img]

Mine's a custom build:
    Pike 454 U turns
    Pro II/XM819 wheels
    Elixir CRs
    XT/X0/X9 drivetrain
    Thomson & Easton bars/stem/seatpost
    King headset
    Specialized grips and saddle
    Candy pedals

Love it

clareymorris

Built it (frame off ebay) and I Love it!!! You won't regret getting one….

Top view whilst descending Helvellyn couple of weeks ago

General leaning view (ignore cable routing, please!)

lunge

Not got a picture but i can't recommend them enough. Mine has been spot on, i think they are a really good UK bike, perfect for what i ride.

DaveE

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I rode my mates – really spirited ride

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I'll get a picture up shortly of my partner's P7. I'll confess to being utterly envious of her as it possibly the most remarkable bike I've ever been on. Although she sometimes puts the 130mm Fox Float from her Stumpy on it, its usual guise is with a rigid fork. I get some adrenaline-based thrills and grins from my own bikes – SX Trail and Orange SubZero – but the P7 simply demands my attention and focus and just plants a smile on my face. Every time I ride it I seem to find myself saying things like "how nice is that, then?" and "can I have it?", even if nobody else is around.

Is the P7 the perfect trail bike?

Mackem

mwleeds

My second and last P7, although I hear they're a bit stronger around the headtube now!

coatesy
    Free Member

No pictures, but we recently had a neon orange pro with matching rims in stock, attracted a lot of attention(as expected), but was sold with black rims.The neon orange rims were then fitted to a white pro for a customer, and it looked absolutely stunning, well worth checking out their custom colours.

DaveF2
    Free Member

P7 in snow glory action…

null

DaveF2
    Free Member

Doh, try again…

postierich
    Free Member

other halfs!

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Coatesy must work at Sunset then. I saw that P7 it looked eyewatering, but in a good way.

enfht
    Free Member

Here's mine, yes the hoses are too long.. 😀

I know I'm biased but my 2008 frame has the nicest decals 8)

Orang-Hutan
    Free Member

gonna be test riding a 21" P7 this weekend. I'll take a shot and post it. Personally I think Orange could make these bikes look sooo much better by droping the top tube 1/2inch or so even if it means putting a (in vogue)gusset at the seat/top tube junction. Orange market this bike as a hard core hardtail but the 21" looks more like a road bike with 26" wheels.

Andy

Oh go on then….from 1993…

And its a 21

coopersport1
    Free Member

[img]http://images.fotopic.net/yzuipc.jpg[/img]

One geared one SS both great.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

No photos,but I've grown to love mine through the course of this winter. It's heavier than my 575 looks a bit iffy,but rides great.

rOcKeTdOg

pffft! all these modern P7s

here's mine (19")

Mackem

stoney
    Free Member

Here`s another pic of CMs P7 on our Christmas fancy dress ride.(take note of the stripy legs) I think most of the illuminated angels made it round 😛

carlosg
    Free Member

any excuse 😀

DaveE

andywarner
    Free Member

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Be rude not to share. Cranks taken off and brakes now Elixir CR's.

Lovely.

Orang-Hutan
    Free Member

DSC05318

Don't know if this picture will work but its a 21" demo bike I've just handed back. Excellent ride for what I do. would recommend this bike to anyone wanting a long travel hardtail. My exiting HT is much lighter but the P7 seemed to whip up climbs just as readily and was soooo much more fun elsewhere on the trail.

lrd
    Free Member

Pat (twang), right at the top there, just got back in from a ride on that very bike (well most of it, minus the gears). Lovin it thanks!

Orang-Hutan
    Free Member

bum

Mackem

Orang-Hutan
    Free Member

Ta, how'd you do that?

Mackem

Click on all sizes in flickt. Right click on the picture, select properties, copy the url and then whack it into the img thingy on STW.

Orang-Hutan
    Free Member

OK upto the img thingy, do you mean I have to type img (in brackets) before and /img (in brackets) after to url?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Orange P7's please :-)’ is closed to new replies.