Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Show me your lines on a map
  • Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

Now that the snow has gone I’ve been exploring some new trails around this way, and coming back with more intricate lines on a map.

(Clicky for ride)

Anyone managed to draw some interesting shapes lately?

whippersnapper
    Free Member

…my last snowboarding lines on a map were quite fun, especially in 3D

skywalker
    Free Member

Am I missing something here?

cloudnine
    Free Member

I find it better to put my lines on a mirror.. the razor blade will just chop up the paper

Stoner
    Free Member

Old Skool
    [img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-B0H00X6Bxdo/TgjnxiDBrTI/AAAAAAAAABg/eAyF59kWRU8/s400/img_8734.jpg[/img]

New Skool

This is part of the descent:

mmel
    Free Member

Riding the Esterel Mountains above Cannes 8)

nickjb
    Free Member
    SkillWill
    Free Member

I did this one day last summer. Actually it’s a pretty boring line I suppose…

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

Stoner – Its great to see some old school lines too! I have quite a few maps with scrawl all over them. Its a satisfying process.

I’ve just started a map with the unmarked trails around the front range of Colorado – something about having an annotated map pinned on the wall makes me smile.

andrewh
    Free Member

[video]http://vimeo.com/11670086[/video]
    Not mine, but I’ve entered this race 😀
    Alps to beach, 100km
    Will, you live near me (unless you rode to somewhere near me, rather than from…) I do Lincoln to Reading a couple of times a year, not a bad ride, other than the Milton Keynes bits. Looks much further seeing it all laid out like that!

Houns

Houns

Think I’ll upload mine here

http://www.gpscocks.com/

hugor
    Free Member

😆 Hilarious yet somewhat concerning that there are enough people who have nothing better to do with their time than design and ride routes to look like phallus’s!

Houns

Mine only took 5 mins 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

Looks like it has a boil on it.

Ewe.

hugor
    Free Member

Your first Strava segment between the 2 markers on that ride should be named “the shaft”.

Houns

Extra marks for bush/pube use?

thats_not_my_name
    Free Member

Here’s one I knocked up for a club ride I lead awhile back. It’s more of an overview of the route, rather than for navigational use!

LsD
    Free Member

Top points to MacHoons…..always like to see a nice traditional Cockanbaws

djglover
    Free Member

waits for someone to draw a red penis over a google map…

scuttler

Houns pic is missing the bit where the gps kept losing and finding signal near the trees at the southern end. Other than that classic third form history book humour. 9/10.

DavidB
    Free Member

Here is the Greenwich Meridian that I rode last year before the French nick our time line

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Show me your lines on a map’ is closed to new replies.