Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Show me your… Hardtail XC race bikes!
  • JamieMc
    Free Member

cp if you are after foam grips a friend of mine is the UK importer of Ozrider grips. they are really comfortable and come in a lovely, if grotty after the first ride, white! Got a good write up in MBR too.

Oz Riders Linky

RoterStern
    Free Member

An old picture of my Seven. In fact the only things that still on there are the wheels and the seatpost. Everything else (including the frame) ís new.

errm, so you moved the wheels and seatpost to a new bike?

No I replaced the parts as they wore out or I decided to get something better and I managed to break the first Seven frame last year so they built a new one for me which now has a curved down tube.

nixon_fiend
    Free Member

Nice bikes there. I do like the Ti ala carte … when is the green steel one going to be here???

GRIPS .. if you like the feel (and lightweight) of foam, but could do without the slippage and fast wear – try ESI grips – 100% silicon .. and very grippy – and they don't throttle

awkwardkid
    Free Member

Nice thread! Always been about hardtail XC's. Heres a few i've had..

Also had various Kona's, Zaskar, Schwinn, Kinesis XCpro2, Cannondale… 🙂

nedrapier

Not sure if there's a limit to how many times you can post the same bike on different "Show us your…" threads?

Anyhoo, it's a hardtail, and I've done some xc races on it? This time appearing in future-probable, STW-approved respray colour, though.

nedrapier

awkwardkid: Nice collection! What's the first one?

epicsteve
    Free Member

My Zion:

Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

My Orbea Alma G Team. Full sram XX and 20lb's.

JamieMc
    Free Member

Nice orbea! but what th ehell are you doing with those pedals!

cp

jamieMc and nixon_fiend – thanks for the grips links.

Mr_Mojo – niiiiiice!

Andy-R

105champ –
    Wouldn't say it's especially racy, but a bike i've loved building and riding fast. Sadly, breaking it up today to move to a full suss. The classic Kona Explosif, made for one year only in 853 steel.

Nice – what year is that frame ? 1998?
    I've always liked the Coloumbus Max Explosifs ('95-'97) myself.

Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

JamieMc – Member
    Nice orbea! but what the hell are you doing with those pedals!

I took the picture when I first got it, the bike was supplied without the pedals I'd ordered as they were'nt in stock so I put those on as a temporary fix. Now has XTR SPD's.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Take a Stumpy Comp, spend over a grand on it and you get:

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Show me your… Hardtail XC race bikes!’ is closed to new replies.