• This topic has 24 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Show me your favourite online mountain biking video
  • yetiguy
    Free Member

(Original post gone missing)

Every now and again i stumble across a great video on the net

This is my current fav

wheelz
    Free Member
    davidrussell
    Free Member

nicely done. they all look about 12, which makes the skillz even more annoying. would be a bugger if the ginger kid kept binning it and they had to keep re-shooting the scene though.

Bear
    Free Member

wow, great videos. oh to be able to do that!

woody2000

Got to be Monday 🙂

jam-bo

first one is the final segment of seasons and the second is from NWD8 i think

onandon
    Free Member

This one Just some guys having a laugh,thats what its all about.

yetiguy
    Free Member

what about that danny mcaskil video, number one veiwed sports video on you tube i beleive

will
    Free Member

Woody wins 😀

I just love that video so much, I reckon i probably watch it about once a week whenever i can't be bothered to get on my bike.

alpin
    Free Member

found this video the other day. friend and i PUSHED up the trail (opposite direction to vid) back in summer. was quite impressed that they even rode it. the penalty for failure is massive.

the trail:

the video:

Unia Sclucht.

this guy can ride nicely, too. give it time, but the move he pulls at ~ 3 mins is tidy.
    Some Austrian Guy

theginjaninja
    Free Member

This is my current favourite

Pull up!

jobbyheid
    Free Member

The Coastal Crew bit (2nd post) is from Kranked 8, it's the best bit of MTB vid I've ever seen.

jobbyheid
    Free Member

'Oooooh special' love it..

alpin
    Free Member

this is probably one of the best videos ever made anywhere along the Carl-Escher Weg, Coburg.

Amazing!

BoardinBob

Nazi firewall blocks video sites but the opening northshore scene in Roam is by far my favourite biking video

namastebuzz
    Free Member

alpin those videos you linked were s-o-o-o-o boring.

Thanks for wasting my time 😡

Thisisn't an MTB vid but if you think you can ride a bike in traffic……think again 😀

alpin
    Free Member

sorry namastebuzz….. i'm not into hucking or 'going big'. i like to watch videos of people riding along. riding along competently if possible.

take a look at this instead…. k-k-k-k-cold…

namastebuzz
    Free Member

sorry namastebuzz….. i'm not into hucking or 'going big'. i like to watch videos of people riding along. riding along competently if possible.

Fair point dude – sorry for being negative. Guess I was expecting some incredible stuff I could never do. They were well put together films.

Yeah that bobsleigh run was good.

stevomcd
    Free Member

Like this?
    The rider is me, be kind…

alpin
    Free Member

no steve, far too BIG for me….. i assume you've got a few spare camera batteries. nice trails!

stevomcd
    Free Member

i assume you've got a few spare camera batteries.

A few – that took me 5 hours of trail time to shoot!

yetiguy
    Free Member

This is THE number one cycling vid on you tube

14 million views

Danny Mac !

project
    Free Member

Quite like this one, nice use of timber and light,pity about the shirt not being tucked in,looks very untidy.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/5173/

Let the force be with him.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

stevomcd – Member
    Like this?
    The rider is me, be kind…

Great first soundtrack, not heard that for ages

jedi

cheers project!

filmed by me too 🙂

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Show me your favourite online mountain biking video’ is closed to new replies.