Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Show me your easton monkeylite xc low riser bars
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

as per title, thinking of getting some, have not ever seen them in the flesh, would appreciate a looksy of a real life photo actually on a bike….any views on them??? worth the extra dosh over alu ones?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anyone 🙂

alfabus
    Free Member

I've got monkeylite cnt sl's on my blizzard…. they look like handlebars.

not sure if I'd bother with them if buying again, the warm glow inside from knowing you've spent ~£90 on your handlebars doesn't do all that much for me.

Dave

xc-steve
    Free Member

havn't got any specific ones tbh, they just look the same as my metal ones… i.e. black!

However for a like for like comparison, things I noticed slightly narrower, and less arm pump, can feel them flex a little bit but nothing worrying… That's all there is to say, good light weight bars!

njee20
    Free Member

I've got a set for sale if they're of interest, bought in January, now split the bike. EC70s with a 31.8 clamp.

JonEdwards
    Free Member

They're a long slightly wiggly tube meade out of black plastic that say c*nt on them. Not a lot moe than that to say.

I've had mine 3+ years now. A lot lighter than the ally version, possibly a little flexier, laquer is looking a little shabby in places where the grips etc have rubbed.

Would buy some more.

MrNutt
    Free Member

njee20 how much me old china?

MrNutt
    Free Member

oh here's a pic of me EA70's

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Show me your easton monkeylite xc low riser bars’ is closed to new replies.