Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Show me your cross bikes…
  • iainc

….spine road is around 20km end to end (or at least it was when we were supervising the layout and early stages of construction of it…. -) 😆

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

BB

OrangeChammy
    Free Member

Cross bike in touring mode… coffee time in Ardamurchan!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Sam

mtbmatt – it's 42-19 on there at the moment which is a bit big but it's what I had. 38-18 is my more normal cross gear.

Gary_M
    Free Member

….spine road is around 20km end to end

Someone told me that Iain and I though they meant there and back. So thats 26miles of car free tarmac riding then.

STATO
    Free Member

STATO I saw you (well your bike really) at Darlo. was going to race but full of cold(sniff/coff) so wimped out, and pit-bitched for my mate. Thought it was abit unusual to see a surly at a cx race

Well it is a CX bike so not that unusual 🙄 dont think youll see many going as slow as mine did tho, i had a bad knee you see (insert other excuses here) 😆

iainc

Gary_M – looking forward to hearing how it goes tomorrow 😛 During construction the site speed limit was 15mph and it took us nearly an hour to drive end to end – bloody hard to keep to but they actually set up speed cameras, which tbh was a very good idea to keep the accidents down !

mtbmatt
    Free Member

mtbmatt – it's 42-19 on there at the moment which is a bit big but it's what I had. 38-18 is my more normal cross gear.

Cheers for that Sam. I was hoping to use 44/18, but I guess that will be too big.
    Looks like I'll need new cranks, unless anyone does a smaller SS chainring for 135PCD.

fontmoss
    Free Member

ive got 42:16 on at the mo because its decent for commuting but i think 39:18 is the starting point for most folk on ss cross like 32:16 on little wheeled ss mtbs and 32:18 on proper wheeled mtbs

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Show me your cross bikes…’ is closed to new replies.