Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Show me your Christmas trees?
  • somafunk

I don’t bother wi a tree or decorations in my house (bah…humbug, grinch stole xmas etc…etc…) so here’s a crap iphone pic of my mates xmas tree from last year, We’re all heading up the forest this weekend armed with a chainsaw and a bottle of port to find this years tree.

godzilla
    Free Member

Come over to the manor and gaze anytime.

Bunnyhop

Anymore trees?

mudshark
    Free Member

midlifecrashes

Phone really won’t focus properly in the dark, oh well. Happy Christmas!

LadyGresley
    Free Member

None of those messy baubles ‘n’ tinsel…

crispo
    Free Member

Finally got ours up this weekend. Went and picked it, got it cut down, then decorate!

Sandwich

Up for the second time!

First time we had just finished all the decorating cameras were being fetched and it fell over!! 3 Swarovski stars and an ugly but cherished glass dog perished in the “Great Tree Disaster”.

peachos
    Free Member

Haven’t got one this year, but this is from our highlands roadtrip over Xmas last year. We collected bits of tinsel and baubles from Inverness on Xmas eve, the tree (at a push…) from the side of Loch Ness and decorated it in the van in the evening after a fantastic ride at golspie in the afternoon. My favorite Christmas tree ever!

colournoise
    samuri
    Free Member

Oh go on.

Christmas by Jon Wyatt, on Flickr

solarpowered
    Free Member

All of your trees look fabulous!!! Thank you for sharing everyone! I never put a tree up for myself really as I always go home Christmas. Not this year though so feel a bit sad….. Your trees have made me feel much better! Thankyou!
    Peachos…. That view is my dream- your a very lucky person! 🙂 *thinks when I win the lottery..*

peachos
    Free Member

Peachos…. That view is my dream- your a very lucky person! *thinks when I win the lottery..*

I certainly am! We had traditional Christmas spag bol in the evening and 7 days of biking, walking, sightseeing, playing games, no tv. It was bliss, just a shame most if the pubs that far north close down over winter. Definitely recommended!

Bunnyhop

Thanks everyone, there are some lovely trees you talented lot have decorated.

Solarpowered – fear not, I shall be with you on Friday, we’ll take the micky out of IHN’s tree 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

I got a tree. It’s black. It has no lights

That beautiful “fairy”, what my kid made, in full

😀

cloudnine
    Free Member

dooosuk
    Free Member

First Christmas:

Photo got Googled/Picasa’d.

DezB
    Free Member

So did the phone! 🙂

peterfile
    Free Member

Not mine, but that is me, found taking a well earned rest from boozing under the Xmas tree across from our hotel.

back2basics
    Free Member

Theres something in mine….

Popocatapetl

Merry Xmas from Abu Dhabi Bunnyhop! Say Hi to Jules:D
    The Barolo, JD and Pure Blonde are my only Chrimbo presents this year, but will definetly brighten my day!

Happy

Bunnyhop

Peterfile- you should have ridden down them 🙂

redthunder
    Free Member

Free from John Lewis…

P1010025 by SGMTB, on Flickr

ton

docstar
    Free Member

Clover

Sorry it’s a bit late Bunnyhop, but we only lit the candles for actual Christmas Day and I’ve been in a food coma since then:

[/url]
    tree-photo by BeateKubitz, on Flickr[/img]

Bunnyhop

Better late than never .
    I think all the outdoor trees near us have blown down.

Harry_the_Spider

Topping Out ceremony

Finished

Heavily defended

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Christmas trees?’ is closed to new replies.