Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Show me your Chameleons..
  • itsallgood

Looking to set my 2011 frame up a bit looser, mostly for trail centre short blasts and a bit of jumping. Suggestions?

portlyone

DSC00233 by NazcaMan, on Flickr

The pic is a few years old now, but generally the same set up. Hard core 😉

itsallgood

Very nice indeed sir!

Are those Fox 140s? I was thinking of going for a Fox fork /Thompson headset combination.

portlyone

Fox Vanillas, yeah. Mine uses a Hope headset and not had any trouble with it, going on 4 or 5 years now.

_tom_
    Free Member

Heres mine set up for just that – trail centre mincing and dirt jump radness. Ive since put my brown Tree Ergo seat on and it now has a front brake/front tyre that actually grips. With the other seatpost/seat on its a good pedaller as well, instant acceleration! Im gonna go back to a 50mm stem though, dont like the extra 10mm this has. Matching red pedals will be incoming shortly as well.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

mines very much like that one ^ apart from it has black Revelations, a Flite saddle, a layback Thomson post and a front brake. Lovely bikes, it doesn’t get used as much as it should though. I think I like even more nowadays with only the one gear – it’s like a big BMX.

nickc

[/url] Bike Photos by nickcummins1, on Flickr[/img]

Couple of years ago in Chilterns snow

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

Last model before EBB. Getting old now and a bit shabby. Love it tho. Like a loyal hound that’s blind in one eye and on its last legs but you can’t face the idea of putting down.

100_5844 (Custom) by Biscuit Powered Biker, on Flickr

waller
    Free Member

Excuse my arm in the way….

I’m the same as biscuit powered. I tried to replace it with a Cotic Soul. It didn’t go well and I’m back on my Chameleon but have treated it to a less garish bar and stem combo to make up for cheating on it…..

mrblobby
    Free Member

Do like a Chameleon and would love one of the new frames. Can’t be long before they they go 650B though.

_tom_
    Free Member

Mine in its “xc” mode.

yes I have very short legs so I can get away with such a small frame 🙂

portlyone

No front brake though?

_tom_
    Free Member

It has one now but doesn’t work very well at the minute. tbh I haven’t really needed it yet.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Chameleons..’ is closed to new replies.