Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Show me your black bikes with white wheels & blue ano accented parts
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

As above, thanks.

KR

Cynic-al

Chris-M
    Free Member
    JImmAwelon
    Free Member

What year is that frame 2003ish? Those blue c/stays – are they aftermarket discmount upgrades or are they just newer Specialized ones or someone else’s? If so where from?

Looks nice.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Which white? I only have RAL 9003 …

cynic-al
    Free Member

Oh dear that is frikkin baufin *returns to drawing board*

Chris-M
    Free Member

Bloody cheek.

Ok, so it’s not the prettiest…

@ Jimmawelon, thanks for the comments. The frame is a 2004 S-Works that I bought on fleabay and it already had the Blue stays on. I assume they’re aftermarket jobbies, but I’ve no idea where they came from.

Cheers,

Chris

PJM1974
    Free Member

Those blue stays look suspiciously like the same shade of blue as a 2002 model bike. Quite effective IMHO.

I’ve a gloss black 2004 Enduro, with blue Hope kit (hubs & headset) and blue braided hoses. The pale blue Funn bars and white saddle helps break up the colour somewhat though!

Chris-M
    Free Member

Maybe that is where they’re from then, I did wonder why they were Blue.

Do you have any pictures of yours, PJM?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Not ones I can readily link to I’m afraid. I will get round to setting up an account on flickr or picasa some day though!

Chris-M
    Free Member

Good stuff, I’d be interested to se it. I don’t think there’s too many of these frames still around.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Show me your black bikes with white wheels & blue ano accented parts’ is closed to new replies.